Lady Lesso's office {4}

"Jeez Lesso you scared me" you said before looking at her facial expression she looked....proud? and happy? It was not really clear what she was thinking. But your thoughts were soon broken as Lesso started to talk.

"Please follow me. I want to talk to you in my office" you bid goodbye to Hester and followed Lesso out of the main hall. The two of you remained quiet and the only sound came from your shoes and Lesso's cane. You were walking slightly behind the dean so you could not see anything but her back and she could not see you. That may have been good as your facade of being fine, not scared and not nervous at all dropped for a second.

You soon reached Lesso's office and the two of you went into the room, she went behind her desk and sat down. She motioned for you to sit down on the chair in front of the desk. So you sat down and waited for her to speak. "You are Y/n Deville, daughter of Satan. Am I right" she smirked at you and you just nodded not really knowing what to say next. "Use your words" she lowly spoke. "Yes Lady Lesso that is correct" you answered her. The smirk on her face grew.

"You are a really good fighter, I just wonder if your magic is as good as your fighting" she sounded curious. You decided to answer her because it sounded almost like a question. "My magic is just as good as my fighting Lady Lesso". She looked you up and down before she said "Well then I hope that you will make evil win again. Your win against that prince earlier was the first time evil has won in over 200 years" she smiled.

You were shocked by the newfound information. You knew that you were good but not that good to have given evil the first win in hundreds of years. Lesso just stood there looking at you studying your face looking for some outward reaction. She did not get one. You had learned early on in your life how to not show emotions if you did not want to, because many people in hell were not the kindest. But most of them were kind enough not to cause you any sadness or anger. The ones who did were quickly found in a torture chamber with you in front of them, trying to figure out the most fun way to torture them.

You zoned out thinking back at the fight against Tedros and how you wished that you were allowed to kill that self absorbed prince. You were broken out of your thoughts by a hand gripping your chin and tilting up your head, making you look Lady Lesso in the eyes. "You zoned out there dear, you alright?" she asked you.

"Yes Lady Lesso I am fine. Is there something else you wanted me or can I go" you politely asked the dean. She seemed to think about something before she said. "No dear you can go" and you bid goodbye and turned around and left.

You had not seen where Lady Lesso had walked so you did not know where you were or how to find your way back. Embarrassed, you went back to the door that you just had left and knocked on the door. "Come in," Lesso said, so you opened the door and walked in. She looked up from the papers that were in front of her.

"Back so soon" she said. You felt your cheeks heat up "Well, I can't find my way back to my dorm. So I'm quite lost here" you said. She looked amused by the information. The dean stood up and told you to follow her, so you did. She showed you the way back to your dorm. "Goodbye Lady Lesso, see you in class" you said before you turned around and opened your door and went inside.

When you got inside you kicked your shoes off and changed clothes into something more comfortable to sleep in and layed down in bed to finally get some sleep. Even though you did not like to admit it, you had not gotten a good night's sleep in a few weeks and the fight with Tedros really left you tired.