The Murder

Prologue

The body of my best friend was just lying there on the floor, tossed away carelessly, and discarded as if she was nothing more than a crumpled tissue. I felt a sob wracking through my body as the hot tears fell down my face. My body made no noise as I collapsed into a shivering pile on the cold wooden floor. Everywhere I looked had something to do with her. The brush she used for her hair, the photos of me and her on a vacation in Greece, even the table where she laid right now. With a shuddering hand I reached for the phone on a small footstool beside me.

“Hello, you’ve rung 000, please state your emergency,” a cool female voice said on the other side.

“P-please help me,” I whispered into the phone. “My b-best friend is d-dead!”

“Ma’am, could you please tell us where you are,” the voice asked, a miniscule amount of concern showing through her cool façade.

“3-36 Plymount Avenue,” I replied. “P-please come quick.” With that, I passed out on the floor, the phone still clutched in my immobile hand. The last thought that was flying in my head: ‘Who took her away from me?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! It's been awhile, hasn't it? OK, so I decided to start a new story because I felt like writing something different than what I usually write. For the record, I deleted Boarding School Wars and Being Stephanie Horan because I felt like I didn't know what to do with them. I have everything written down in my books so if I want to start them up again, it'll be easy.

Please remember to vote and comment in the boxes bellow and keep in mind that every piece of feedback is usefull!!!!

I reckon we can get to 3 votes and 2 comments before the next chapter, don't you?

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :)

~Jacster. xoxo