Chapter One:

Logan Mason POV: 

I felt like everyone knew about it. I felt everyone eyes  were on me but in fact, people around me are always focused on there lives. I got smirks and glares where ever I went.

It was three days ago where everyone found out I slept with a teacher. But dude it was liked three years ago, I mean like get over it! 

"Hey, babe, how are you?" Ashley the school slut asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts. She leaned in for a kiss, sticking her chest out, showing her cleverage. 

"Is it true about what happenned?" She questioned looking into my eyes for the first time, not looking at   my hot smoking abs for once.

"Yeah, but -

"Yeah, nothing I can't believed you did that!" With that she slapped me and walked away. I placed my hand on my cheek and wondered why are girls are always like that. And damm, she slapped hard. 

I closed my locker and made my way to first period, waving and smiling to people that greeted me, but I didn't stay long to chat or I would be late for my first peroid and being late would mean detention and no football game on Friday. 

I rushed into my classroom as the bell went. Luckily the teacher was looking at the board, I slipped into my seat nobody saying a word. The teacher turned around looking at me. 

"Ah, I see you have finally made it!" He said with sarcasm

"No sir, I have been her all this time!" I smiled at him, giving him my best award winning smile, that seemed to win all the teachers here at this school. 

"Well -  A simple knock on the door made the teacher shut up, the princaple walked in with a girl following him. She was breath taking! Her hair was brown and falled perfuctly onto her shoulders. She was about 5'8. Her eyes were mesmorizing, the colour of the ocean, deep blue. The principle cleared his throat.

"Good morning students, here is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself." He ushered her foward, she stood still for a couple of secound before begining to speak.

"My name is Autumn Park, seventeen and this is my third school." She finshed, her voice was tender, it made the animals cry, she was like snow white in the mist, Genzle from Enchanted. Wait, what am I saying?  She sat down infront of  me, and grabbed her things from her bag. She placed them on the table and contuined to look at the front of the classroom. I could smell the strawberry shampoo she mixed into her hair this morning.  Damn this girl is making me go crazy.