Our Sleepover 🛌🎉🎮🍪

Stan's Pov:

"My parents our going to visit someone for a" couple of days and will be back next week on Saturday night. And since today was Friday, and they were leaving today afternoon, my sister Shelly will be at her friends house for a couple of days. Looks I have the whole house to myself.

"And since  Kyle did not have any plans along" with Kenny, Butters, Tweek, Craig, Tolkien, Clyde, Cartman, and Kevin, we decided to have a sleepover at my house tomorrow at midnight.

"Today was the day for our Sleepover and since I" was now home alone I decided to call Kyle and see if he is still going to come along with everyone. I called him and after he picked up the phone, he said hey Stan! And I replied to him saying hi. Then I asked if he was still coming over to the sleepover with everyone and he said yes.

Kyle's Pov:

" After I said bye to Stan after he called me I" packed everything I needed for the sleepover a little early so I don't have to pack everything late. And since I was doing good in school, my parents decided to let me go.

Author's Pov:

" When it was midnight, the whole group was at" Stan's house for the sleepover they all had a good time. They played games and bought pizza with thirty dollars Stan had. After when it was almost time there was still time to play one more game.

"Let's play truth or dare Craig said sure Clyde" said after the group agreed to play they got a dark green glass empty bottle of acholo, and placed in on the middle of the floor and the group sat in a circle. Now they just needed to figure out who's going to go first.

"After when the group didn't know who should"
go first, Butters decided to volunteer. And when he spined the bottle, it landed on Kenny and when the ball lands on someone you have kiss the person on the lips or be locked in the closet for five minutes.

"So it was up to Kenny to decide since the bottle" landed on him. I guess I'll kiss Butters. So after that Kenny got close to butters and kissed him. And the person closest to butters had to go next.

"And since Clyde was closest to butters he was" next. And when Clyde spined the bottle it landed on Tolkien and he kissed Clyde the same thing happened with Craig and Tweek and it was Kyle's turn to spin the bottle. After he did it landed on Stan and he chose to kiss Kyle after he did everyone said ohhhhhh.

"What Stan said. It was just a kiss Kyle replied but" you guys are Soo gay Kenny said Shut up Kyle said and blushed and looked away from everyone. When Stan grabbed Kyle and took him to a private room everyone wonderd what Stan was doing.

Ohh I wonder what's gonna happen next see y'all in chapter 16 and Win out!