No way they took this up a notch 😱

Kyle's Pov:

"After Stan kissed me in front of everyone, I was" embarrassed by the comments  coming out of everyone's mouths and when I was just upset while I was still blushing Stan saw and took me to a private room.

"The room had a rope and a bed and a black" case with some other things. What's this Stan? I asked and he smirked and he started to scare me stop! I said. But he didn't he got close to me and I started to whimper your scaring me I said while backing away. After when he realized how scary he was being he felt bad.

" After he realized how scared I was because of" him, he immediately dropped the act and apologized. And after I forgave him I got close to him and he grabbed me by the butt picked me up and french kiss me with the hard tounge and I kissed back.

"MMMMMM AHHHHHH Stan please keep going I" moaned i didn't feel comfortable at first because everyone could hear us and I didn't want us  to get caught but now I do and I just had to lower my voice but I couldn't l

Craig's Pov:

"When Stan and Kyle left we decided to just do what we were normally doing until after five minutes we heard moaning and it came from a room we never saw at Stan's house and the moaning and groaning came from Kyle and Stan so I decided to lie that I'm going to the bathroom.

"And when I got to the room I could not believe" my ears Stan and Kyle were having sex!! This was crazy at the age of ten!?! I couldn't let anyone else know an this so I had to quickly leave before anyone else noticed even if it was Stan or Kyle.

Tweek's Pov:

"When I saw  Craig I saw that he looked a bit" satisfied and surprised and when I asked what happened, he said he just got hit on the forehead and I kissed it for him.  But, I was also curious about Stan and Kyle where did they go? And what were they doing?

"After when I saw that Kenny started to lose his" patients about Stan and Kyle he got up and said, I'm going to the bathroom as soon as he left I had to follow him and I told Craig I also need to go but I'll be back and Craig was curious but he did let me go.

"And I followed Kenny without noticing and" when we heard moaning and groaning coming from a door we never saw I was shoked and so was Kenny so I decided to go use the bathroom quickly and without anyone noticing about what's going on so I have to keep a secret about Stan and Kyle and I guess it's best for now.

Uh oh looks like they could get caught in 4k by the rest of there friends  if they don't stop and when they realize. Anyways stay tuned for chapter 17 and Win out!