Chapter 4 | Happy Hour

Evangeline

For the rest of the day, Me and Sage went to the mall and bought some new clothes for me

Sage really wants to help me with this 'glow up' Because I'm not the only one mad at Rebekah, After the incident that happened in the morning.

She started hating Rebekah because I told her about all of the things that Rebekah did to me.

So, she chose most of the clothes that we bought. We even bought intimate clothes because she said that "girl you're literally sharing a room with a fucking hot guy, at least wear something sensual."

With that time that we had together, I told her more about me, and she told me more about her.

We became actual friends, and now she knows most of my secrets, but not all.

She knows that I think Daxon's hot, but literally who doesn't?

Speaking of Daxon, I told him that Sage and I would be going to the mall, and obviously he did not want to come.

But to be honest it was even better that he didn't, or I would be to ashamed of myself with him there.

We are now in my room, and Sage just teached me on how to put makeup. I already know the basics, and I don't want to know more because I really don't like to put that much makeup.

From now on, I'm gonna leave my hair down. I'm not insecure of my hair anymore.

We went to the Beauty Salon and they cut my hair and placed some products on, so now my hair smells like violets and it's soft from the products.

Me and Sage planned that we are going to the downstairs bar, and I'm going to drink for the second time in my life, I mean Im already 18 so..

I chose a halter dark blue dress, and black heels.

I'm sure most of the students will be on the bar, because they are having a happy hour today.

We still have some hours left to get ready, so we're just talking.

"-And then she fell of the stairs, I felt so bad for her oh my god" She says.

"Ok but now, you tell me a funny story of yours." Do I have any funny stories?

"Um, I'm not sure if I have one." I say tilting my head to the side.