Scar

just so you know c/f means color of fur

You were and apprentice so for example if somecat calls you, you have your main name and paw, like Blackpaw

m/n main name

-----------------------------------
No cat liked you, no one knew why they just didn't.

You were an apprentice, your c/f shining as the sun rose. You watched as a battle was happening between Riverclan and Thunderclan. You were hiding in the grass so you wouldn't get caught. The battle was over and Shadowclan won. Just as you were aking your way back to Thunderclan, you sensed something behind you and it wasn't good. It was much bigger than you.

You looked behind you, you saw a huge cat pounce on you. It was a black and white cat. It all happened so fast, you decide to run away. You finally lost him. And you went back to camp. As you walked into the entrance of the clan, everyone stared at you, they didn't like you, you knew. At least you had one friend, her name was Wildpaw.

"Hey m/n paw! Over here"

You walked over there.

" Meeoww geez what happened?"

" What do you mean"

" Your face it has a huge scar!"

" WHAT!!!!!? REALLY!?"

" How did that happened"

You suddenly remembered that huge cat pounced on you.

" Oh well you see I- I sneaked out because i was watching a battle between Riverclan and Shadowclan, then a huge black and white cat attacked me."

" Man you should visit Yellowfang about this."

" Whoah no way I- I Im fine r-really.

Before she coul reply to you, you went off.