The Dark Forest

You decided to stay hidden behind the bushes. Ari copied your movement. You looked through the bushes into the camp. Some cats were dozing off, some were sharing tounges. 

"Its just like a normal clan", you thought to yourself. You looked up at the high rock. There was a huge tabby cat, with terrible scars. 

"Tigerstar....', Ari said shocked. "He's alive.....", she said.

You silenced Ari with a flick of your tail. You looked over t her, she was staring at Tigerstar with a smiling expression. 

"Your alive!", Ari said while bursting into the clearing. 

"Are you crazy?!", you hissed and you ran to her.

You felt panic and aggresion in the air. The few cats who lived there were staring at you and Ari. The cats gathered around you with angry eyes. 

Tigerstar perked up and jumped off the high rock and stood in front of you and Ari.

"What do we have here?", Tigerstar smirked while licking his paw. You looked at Tigerstar with fear. 

"Tigerstar! Remember me?", Ari burst out before you could say anything.

Tigerstar stared at Ari with a blank face. Ari swayed her tail and padded closer to Tigerstar. Tigerstar backed away a bit.

"It's me! Ari!", Ari said with excitement.

Tigerstar stared at her, he looked as if he had a flashback. "Ari", he repeated. Tigerstar looked over to you. He padded closer to you and stared at you for a bit. "And you are..?", he said with a bit of agression in his voice.

"I-Im Y/W/N", you said. 

"What are you Mouse-brains doing here!", he hissed. He flicked his tail and the other cats got ready to fight.

"We're very sorry for intruding Tigerstar. A-Ari here wanted to speak to you.", you said, your voice shaking.

Tigerstar mumbled something you couldn't hear. He stared at the ground for a bit. He padded into his den signaling Ari to come. Ari followed, she didn't look scared or worried at all. You looked around, all the cats were now minding their own business. You decided to wait for Ari so you padded out of the camp behind the bushes where you were hiding in.