Meeting Agnes

Wanda had finished unpacking the items in her box when she heard a ring from the doorbell. Who was ringing at such a time like this?  Wanda opened the door to find a lady with dark curly hair.  She was wearing a long sleeve checkered shirt, holding a plant. 

Agatha's POV:
I just heard that a new person was joining the neighborhood. Great. Another person to be helping out on. Even worse, they were going to be living right next to me. I could have left this neighborhood all those years ago. As I was drinking my glass of wine, I heard the car screech through the neighbor's driveway. I think she arrived. Well, great. Just as I started drinking, she arrived. I looked outside the window. A red small car came through. Hmm, wonder if they have a family. Should I greet them? Maybe I should. They might be nice though. I grabbed a nice plant from my garden and added a note. It was the simplest thing I could do for them right now. I walked to her house and rang the doorbell. A lady opened up the door. She wore a blue house dress and was carrying boxes. She looked stunning. She has a confused smile on her face. I greeted her. "Hi dear! I'm Agatha, your neighbor to the right. My right, not yours." I said to her. She was having a confused face. Did I say something wrong? I gave her the plant she carried with a note saying "welcome!" So, I continued talking to avoid the awkward silence" So what's your name, where you from and most importantly what's your bridge game Hun.".  I just wanted to greet the neighbor. Now I think I have fallen in love. What am I thinking. She's just a neighbor. Right?

Wanda's POV:

I felt a fluttery sensation when I saw her. Something different about her. I just felt something that I had felt before with vision. Was it love? No, she shouldn't be thinking of that. She's just a neighbor. Right? "Wanda." I replied. I couldn't take my eyes of her. She was just so, beautiful. I don't know why I feel like this. I just met her! "The name is Wanda! ". "Wanda, charmed" Agatha replied to me. She asked me, "So, what's a single girl like you doing in this big house?". "Oh, I was supposed to live here with my husband!" I replied. The grief of not being with vision struck me again. Realizing I could have been here with him. If I wasn't a jerk to let him go away. As Agatha slowly realized what she said as she saw the look on my face. "Oh. Darling, I am so sorry. Do you need me to leave?" "No, no need. It's fine!" I quickly said. Did I make her uncomfortable? Snap out of its Wanda! Don't let her feel bad for you! "Well, I got to go! have a nice day, Wanda!" Agatha said as she left the door. Wanda what have you done. You probably ruined someone's day because of your mistakes. Well, better start fixing up!