Liam(1)

"You used to be a dancer right?" Liam asked.
We were being chased by a skip tracer and were trapped next to a barbed wire fence.
"Umm yeah but i only really irked with lifts and spins. It was kinda like stunt dan-" I was cut off by chubs.
"Lee where are you going with this?"
"I'm going to lift you and you are going to get over the fence." He explained.
"Why can't you just throw her ver you are a blue right?" Chubs inquired
"No he cant" they both looked at me "it makes him caused and he only needs todo it once to get you over" I looked chubs in the eyes "he is going to lift me when I get over he's going to toss you over and when you land you'll bring him over. Got it?" I looks over both of their shoulders and saw a man running towards us he was a good 100 yards but we needed to go fast.
"Ready?" I asked not waiting for a response. I walked a few steps back and ran at Liam. He lifted me above his head and i flipped over the fence. I landed and chubs was already on his way tumbling over. I saw the skip tracer maybe 50 yard away. I tried to reach into his mind. I let the invisible hands unfurl reaching towards him. He was to far but he as getting closer. Liam few over the top of the fence and landed on the ground next to chubs. Th man was close. I walked close to the fence despite the protests from both boys.
"You will give m your tracer tablet. You will go home. You will forget about this" I said. He slowed to a walk.
"And who gave you the right t-" he tried to speak.
"You WILL give me the tablet. You WILL go home. And you WILL forget about this." He stopped in is tracts and reached into his jacket.
"Y/N..." Liam warned. He pulled his tablet out of the pocket on this hoodie under his jacket. In robotic motions he held it straight up.
"Liam would you grab that." He raised his hands and swiftly guided it into my awaiting hands. The man turned and staggered away.
"I KNEW IT Y/N YOU LID TO US YOUARE AN ORANGE. THATS WHY WEE HAVNT BEEN CAUGHT YET. YOU KEPT THAT FROM US THIS WHOLE TIME!" Chubs screamed.
We made our way to the other end of the parking lot we had just entered into. We found a car that had a half tank of gas and piled in. I shoved chubs out of the way for the front seat. He let out a chuckle and climbs into the back.  Surveyed the parking or and figured out it was a grocery store. We drove over to the gas station that had been chained shut. By some miracle it still had gas in the pump. We filed or tank and the 3 gas cans in the trunk before the pump came to a gurgling shut off.
We walked to the store to get supplies when chubs said he was going to wander to see if he could find medical supplies. Me and Liam walked over to the clothing area and found some clothes that would fit us. We both turned and changed.
"You know that flip you did was kinda badass"Liam remarked after a few moments of silence.
"You think" i chuckled he nodded and took a step towards me.
" think you always look badass" he said. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I hooked my fingers in his belt loops and pulled him impossibly  close.
"Is that so" I questioned as i rested my cheek on his shoulder. Breathing in his scent and kissing his neck.
"Ahem"I heard behind us. I pushed Liam away from my body and felt immediately colder.
"Yeah that's what i though" chubs said as i looked at my feet. I could practically feel the sarcasm dripping from him. He turned and walked to the door with an armful of stuff.
Liam grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. We can finish this later in a motel... darlin'" he knew that drove me feral. I nodded and walked away, making sure to bend down to pick up the extra clothing I had picked out.

Written on 11/20/2022 Ik its bad but hey it'll probably get better right??? I probably wont write more until this on gets a response from some sort of audience cause I'm lazy.