Chapter One : Fate

" Otsukaresamadeshita (thanks for your hard work)" the boy group members, Jupiter, bowing down to shows their gratitude toward the photoshoot staffs. The staff shows they gratitude back to the them with a smile. "You guys really did a great job,we got a lot of cool photo for the photobook collection. as expected,Jupiter." The photographer smiled widely, looking satisfied with the photo that they taken a few minutes ago. " Okay, everyone can start packing the equipment up, we can go home already ~!" Photographer giving instructions to his co-workers. " You guys can go back already, thanks again for the great job, hope I can work with you guys again." He said before he disappear from Jupiter's sigh.

"Fuhhhh, it's finally over~ we really did took a lot of photos aren't we" Shouta said as he stretching his body. He look tired.

"Yeah. We never took that many pictures before....this is our first time having 3 ver of photobook for our album. Our company really spend a lot of money for this comeback." Touma said with a proud expression on his face. After they left 961 pro, everything when downhill, they lost a lot of fan because of president Kuroi spreading a fake news about them doing drugs. But after cleaning their name, and proving those news was fake, they regained their fans and growth a lot more famous.

"Our hard work really pay back" Hokuto look at the screen that showing all the photo that they took just now. Suddenly

*Graawww

Hokuto put his hand on his stomach "Aaahh, my tummy... I'm so hungry." Looks at the clock "It's still early do you guys wanna go have dinner together?" He ask two of his younger member. "There's one restaurant that I know nearby, do you guys wanna go?"He added.

"Oh... I'm sorry Hokuto, I kinda wanna go. But my sister said she'll be making dinner tonight. I already promised her that I will eat it" Shouta said as he making a 'sorry' gesture to Hokuto.

"Ermm, i see. It's okay. How about you Touma?" Hokuto break his eye contact with Shouta and look at Touma.

"Yeah sure, I can go. I don't have planned after this-" Touma didn't get to finish his word, his phone ringtone suddenly fill the room. He look to the screen and blush. " Ah sorry I need to answer the phone " he walk out of the room.

"Hehehe~ I bet it's Haruka. It's easy to read his face." Shouta giggles.

"Haha, what a cute guy." Hokuto smile. " Ahh... I wish I had a girl to" he said out loud, he start imagine one girl in his head. A girl with a black short hair.

"Don't worry Hokuto, you're our most attractive man in our group, you will get it soon or later" Shouta pat Hokuto's shoulder.

A few minutes later, Touma get back into the room. " Ah... Sorry Hokuto, I suddenly got something to do. Sadly I can't go dinner with you today" he giving an excuse.

Both Shouta and Hokuto smile even wider, hearing Touma excuse. " No, it's okay. You must miss your lady so bad right" Hokuto teasing Touma.

"Wh-what!, No no. Me and Haruka has nothing to do with each other!!" He said with clumsyness. His face become red.

"Hahahah, Come on stop being a tsundere, Touma. Be a man! There's no need to hide the relationship from us, we are fellow idol. We also human who need love to live." Shouta laugh as he hitting Touma's back. Touma's face become more red. He just silently nodded.

15 minutes later.
Parking lot.

" Haaa.... dinner alone is sad." Hokuto take his helmet and put it on. Start the bike engine and wait for a few minutes for the motorcycle to warm up.