Chapter Three : Girlfriend

A few weeks later.

"Okay, the makeup is done~ you look so handsome, Makoto-san" the female makeup artist said proudly as she look to her artworks that she been doing for almost an hour.

"Haha... thanks" Makoto gave a weak laugh, 'handsome...' she stands and look to the mirror. 'A suit.... isn't this supposed to be a couple shoot...' she sigh silently.

*Knockknock* door knocking.

"Yes~ gave me a second~" The makeup artist goes and open the door. " Ohh, Hokuto-kun" she sounds suprise to see the idol in his 20s standing in front of the door.

Hokuto give a smile kindly, which melt the makeup artist heart. " Is Makoto-chan inside?" He looking for Makoto.

"Y-yes, she just finished her makeup. Oh .. I need to go to toilet for a bit. Feel free to enter the room" the girl said, and move away from the door, giving the couple some personal space.

Hokuto enter the room. "Morning, Makoto-chan~" he said as he enter the room. He got no response. He noticed Makoto was staring at the mirror, and somehow look unhappy. "You okay?" He move closer to Makoto.

"Ah! Hokuto-san, since when you where here? sorry i was spacing out, haha" she titter a bit when she saw his reflection in the mirror.

"I just finish the makeup and waiting for you, I thought maybe we can go to the photoshoot room together." Hokuto explain. " a suit?.... aren't we going to take the photo together... It should be a couple photo right...?" Hokuto confused to see Makoto wearing a suit. Tilting his head a bit.

"Hmmm... I think so...but they ask me to wear this... It's so disappointing to be honest, I was expecting something else...hahaha" she said with a laugh.

"..." Hokuto look a bit pissed. ' how can they do this to my Makoto...' . "Don't worry I'll ask the photographer to change your clothing " he pats Makoto's soft hair. Both of them walk to the room full of staff. " We here~~" Hokuto said to notify the staff.

"Wahhhh, you guys look so magnificent!!" The photographer goes to the idols.

"Thanks, but I think the staff give Makoto the wrong cloth...? Aren't this supposed to be a couple shoot?" Hokuto speak out.

"Oh, it's the rights one, Both of you guys will wear a suit" the photographer explain.

"Haa? What?!...why" Hokuto intonation change. he becomes more upset about it. "What the....this is for a wedding magazine right? Should it be a groom and a bride?" He questioning the photographer.

" W-well, you know now days. It's dont have to be groom and bride for a wedding, it can be both groom too" the photographer explain.

The moment Hokuto hear it, he can feel burning flame inside. "Wh- Makoto is not a ma-!!" his word got cut off.

" Aaaa~ I see." Makoto replied. "No wonder...hahaha" Makoto hold Hokuto's hand, and pulling him a bit.  She then shakes her head lightly, signaling Hokuto to not make a scene. " Im sorry, Hokuto. But can you come with me for a bit" Makoto pulled Hokuto out from the room.

She stop once she saw nobody is around." What are you doing!!? You shouldn't raise your voice to the photographer like that!" Makoto scold him.

Hokuto looks confused, 'ha?? Is she scolding me for trying to fix their mistake... how can she just gonna be okay with this...' he look frustrated. "Don't you realize what's going on right now? This photoshoot, it is a couple shoot! But guess what, it's not for a straight couple photoshoots, it's a gay couple photoshoots !. Are you fine with that?" He look angry.