Chapter Two: it's bad or good?.

"this is bad! This is bad!!!" Ritsuko rushing to the office. Unfortunately the lift is broken again, "fuck!! Again?!!!" she use the stairs. " Fuck why can they fix the damn lift properly!! " Complaining as she makes her way to the 5th level."Makoto!!!!" She slam open the 765 pro's office door. The other co-idol surprised with the door slam. "Where's that brat!!". Ritsuko ask the them. Yukiho slowly point to the president's room. Without wasting any time she rush into the president's room. "Makoto! Explain!!".

"For god sake.. can you stop screaming...chill down Ritsuko" Makoto said with an annoyed face.

"C-chill down??!!! How can I!!! Today was supposed to be my day off! But guess who decided to go on date last night, and letting themself exposed to those damn paparazzi!! The first thing I got in the morning of my precious day off are a bunch of call from all the reporters!." Ritsuko complaining.

"It's not a freaking date!!! We just coincidentally meet at the restaurant" makoto response to her annoyingly. "If you don't believe me go and ask the other person!" Makoto pointing her finger to the person who sat on the sofa.

"Ah?..." Ritsuko look at where Makoto pointed. " I-Ijuuin Hokuto!! Why are you here?!" Ritsuko puzzle to see the young man in the office.

"First of all, I'm sorry for disturbing you day off" he apologize "Well, I saw that article this morning...and I was worried if anything happen to Makoto so I come here." He said " ah .for your information, my fan are pretty crazy, so that's why I'm here..." he said calmly.

"..." Ritsuko take a deep breath "so.. can you guys explain what's happen? Are you guys dating?" Ritsuko ask them.

"No!" Makoto reply right away.

"... sadly, we're not" Hokuto took a few seconds to say it, a sad intonation can be heard from his voice.

" Like I said just now, we JUST coincidentally meet at that restaurant!" Makoto repeat the answer that she gave before.

"If it coincidence, explain this photo!" Ritsuko show a photo that has been taken by the paparazzi last night on her phone. " Explain why you guys sharing a damn dessert for a couple!"

"The restaurant is making a new dessert for the upcoming valentine, so they giving all customer a taster !" Makoto explain confidently.

Ritsuko look to Hokuto to see the response. Hokuto nodded.

"Haaa...." Ritsuko sigh loudly. " But still how can you guys be so careless! You know how famous both of you right now! This thing might destroy your whole career you know!!" Ritsuko scold them.

"Calm down, Ritsuko" president Tagaki said with a calm intonation. "This type of rumors are very common to happen to an idol, I've seen this thing happened many times." He look  at them with a smile " I just gonna ask both of you again. Are guys dating or not. And what really happened last night." he ask both of the idol.

"No, we're not dating" Makoto and Hokuto said together. Then they explain how they ended up having a dinner together.

"Okay, I i understand. I'll do a conference, and tell the reporters about it."

*Bzzzzbzzzzbzzz

Hokuto phone suddenly buzzing and ringing. " Hello?....ah.. president-san. Yeah I'm at 765 pro office. Erm? pass the phone to president Tagaki. Y-Yeah okay" Hokuto walk closer to Takagi-san "my president want to talk to you".

Takagi took the phone. " Hello. Sorry for the inconveniences..." He apologize first,then he when silent as he heard the other side talking, his finger tapping the table gently "Ah?....a contract? Why?...." He questioning. He then look to the couple. "Can you guys open your social media?" Takagi told Makoto and Hokuto. Both of them took their phone out and open their personal social media.