Part 11

*Jake's POV*

I'm nervous, like really nervous. We're a few weeks later now and I want to ask Chloë to be my girlfriend. I drive home and she's sitting behind me, holding me thight. I make a stop at a park. It's spring now and the trees have beautiful flowers on them. "I thought that we were going to your hous?", she says when we get off the motorcycle. "I um I-I want to ask y-you something", I stutter. "Yeah what's up, why do you look so nervous?", she replies. "I want to ask if you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" "Wait really?", she asks. I nod and nervously wait for her answer. "Of course!", she exclaims. I sigh relieved and pull her in for a hug. "Thank you", I whisper in her ear. I pull a bit away and kiss her. She returns the kiss and I feel her smile. She pulls away to breath and we look at each other. The blossoms of the tree fall around us because of the wind, creating a more romantic setting. "I'm hungry",  she pouts. "Want some ice cream? There is a good shop at the corner of the street", I say. "Yessss let's go", she laughs and pulls me with her. We enter the shop, order and sit down to eat. 

*Years later*

"Jake can you come in here please?", I hear Chloë yell. "Coming", I yell back. I go downstairs and see her standing in the livingroom with a present in her hands. "What's up?", I ask. "Open this and you'll know", she smirks. I open the present and see pictures and a pregnancy test. "Y-y-you're pregnant?", I look at her in disbelief. "Yes Jake, we're having a baby", she smiles. I pick her up and turn around with her in my arms. "You don't know how happy you just made me", I say when I put her down again. "I waited to tell you until I was sure, but believe me I was also very happy when I found out", she says. "We're really starting our own family now", I declaire. "Yes we are. Let's be good parents", she replies. "We'll do our best."