01. The Start [RE-WRITTEN]

The Solasta Empire was an existence bound to the might of the magical world based on the machinations of the unpredictable beauty of the unknown.

But before Solasta, there was only Amaric, a small land with predictably and monotony circling the edges of the border, and soon, the very two foundations that made the citizens believe of their safety was suddenly broken into pieces when monsters invaded, wanting to ravage the monochromatic nation and turn into pitch black.

Monsters always liked mortals to be predictable and simple-minded, a meal is best enjoyed when the prey is scared into terror.

But, there was no predictably in the land of the dying moon and the awakening sun.

There was they sky that held both of them, Aethra, the shrine maiden belonging to the shrine that worshipped the creator god of Amaric, she didn't give up hope like her people, and instead prayed for rapture.

And she was answered by the calling of the shine from the burning sun.

She became Aethra, the first holy saintess, the founder of Solasta and the aunt of the first king.

By her shining light that shone from her overbearing existence, she singlehandedly defeated the thousands of monsters and from the miasma of the slain were born the first wielders of magic and might. Together, they made Solasta prosperous and unpredictable.

And after eons when she knew her mortal life would soon come into an end, she had a small ambition in her ambitionless life.

She commanded the the construction of a small school, a small distance behind the shrine she belonged in as she believed that it would be the perfect learning place of the magic wielders, the brethen of darkness but the friend of light.

Thousands of years later, Aethra Academy for the Gifted Youth was the champion of magical education. It was the symbol of the powerhouse, Solasta Empire.

If the Solasta Empire was the shining sun in the cloud emersed world, then Aethra Academy was the vast sky while the ancient shrine of God Amaric that many priestesses belonged to were the emersed clouds that protected the harmony of both the Empire and the Academy.

But even the sunkissed and cloud filled sky is not vast compared to the mysteries that rest above it.

Kairos Six was mysterious, elusive and beautiful like a lone rose in a garden full of weeds.

Six young men with different appearances, aptitudes and participation; they were rumoured have been carved by dainty goddesses of spring, gifted omnipotence by the time gods, balanced with skills of magic and muscles by the fire gods and brought into life by the water gods.

But even such perfection was spotted with blemishes.

Sadistic, arrogant and powerful young mortals with boundless dominance over the world of magic.

There was no one who did not wanted be them or with them. They were like the perfect boyband created with the edge of false security and dangerous apparitions.

Sorrin would know and compare them to other forms of media, but in the end, Sorrin would not help but also co pare himself to other forms of media as well, different from the earlier compared ones since he did not belong in the circle of the Kairos Six.

Hell, he did not belong in the world of magic at all.

He was never Cerise Amery, the loud-mouthed showoff, but Kimura Haru, the secretive and introverted otaku attracted to the showiness of sadistic and yandere male leads, and to confiscate for such odd hobby, his status as a loyal reader made him various mangas, books and light novels of all genres and lengths. But, it also made his mind supply him with a world where his fictional fantasies would collide but he was no writer so he could only talk to his best friend, Ichika (who was a reowned and popular light novelist) about his cliché imaginations.