whats this feeling?

Pepsi pov:

It was a normal day for me. I was getting some stuff from the store not so far from my house. When i got back my house was peaceful and calm. I then heard a loud knock on my door. Wondering who it is i went to open it."Coke!?" I screamed "hey pepsi~" he said in a drunk tone "what the hell do you want?" I said in a kinda anoyed tone "well i forgot where my hotel is,and thought you can help me" "well no i dont know where your hotel is." "C'mon pep i texted you it" "atleast make me come in" i thought for a moment "ok BUT only this time" i said in a serious voice.

Nobody pov:

Pepsi let the drunk soda in his house. Coke when to sit on pepsi's couch "also coke please dont vomit on my couch,i just got it" "kk thats fine with me" coke said while making the ok sign with his hand. Pepsi went into his kitchen to get some water and painkillers for coke. He came back to see something that made him angry.

Coke pov:

As pepsi was doing his thing in his kitchen i was lying on his couch. I then felt a erge to vomit my guts out. I didnt have much time before i shrew up. I then saw pepsi come into the room.'fuck' i said in my head "WHAT THE HELL COCA COLA!" "I TOLD YOU SOMETHING VERY EASY AND YOU FUCKING MESS IT UP!?" "look im sorry it was an-" i got cut off with more screaming coming from the little man in the door way. "I JUST CAN'T....UGH" "i'll just give you the address back to your stupid hotel" he said finally calming down " thank you..."

*Time skip cuz i so fucking lazy*

Pepsi pov:

As i was writing down the address to cokes hotel he said something werid "y'know you'er cute" "has anyone ever tell you that before?" I started blushing hard "uhh no but why did you say that?" " your so cute when your angry~" he says completely ignoring my question. "Uhh just take the paper with the address and get out of here" "aww ok pep" i blushed harder with the pet name he gave me. Before he could walk out my house i told him one more thing "also you'er gonna have to repay me for the actions you did today" " sure anything for my baby~" he says seductivly. I then shut my door and looked out my window to see if hes gone yet. "Phew..hes finally gone" "but i cant get that pet name out my head...I will forget about it....I think"

*The next day*

Cokes pov:

I woke up with a small head ack. A ding coming from my phone i pick it up to see who it was. "Huh pepsi?" I said with confusion "he never text me" i checked the message that he sent.

Pep♡: remeber you have to pay me back

Pay you back for what?

Pep♡: you threwed up on my couch yesterday remeber?

Oh
Well i can take you out for coffee this friday

Pep♡:ok sounds alright

After that everything came back into my mind 'ugh this is gonna be a LONG week' i said in my mind before falling back to sleep.

Hope this blows up lol. I need bills to pay