7.Im gonna die

------//////////Author's Note//////////-----
Her guys!!!!!! 3 more views till I reach 200! I'm soooo excited thank you all so much for reading!
-----/////////Kerry's P.O.V///////-----------
OH MY GOD!!!!!! Me and Henry just kissed!!!! Im gonna die! When I had to turn him down before because of Joel it was one of hardest thing I have ever done! It might actually be number one one list of hardest things I I've done. But when he knocked on the door and I saw his face I couldn't stop myself from telling him! We're going on a date tonight and in freaking out! I'm also know mad scared that Joel is gonna bother us but I thought know it was empty threat, well more like I hope it was an empty threat. I have no idea what to ware and I don't have any real girl friends yet so the only person I'm left with is my sister (who has a great fashion sense by the way).
I walk into her room she already knows I have a date tonight I told everyone I know! I even texted my old friends about it! "Hey Wendy could you help me pick out an outfit for my date?!" I begged her. "Ugh but I'm watching YouTube." She whines "Please it'll only take one second". "Fine." She sighs in defeat. "Great. Thanks. Ok Let's go."

-------//////////Henry's P.O.V////////----
My date with Kerry is tonight I'm so nervous. I think I know how to get my job back though! I'm gonna defeat the next "bad guy" win back Ray's trust and earn my job back! But right now I need to prepare for my Date!
I hope in the shower and 20 minutes later I'm completely ready with so much time left to spare! I run down stairs hop on my couch and turn the T.V on.
The Chanel's still set to the news because of my dad. When I was about to change it I heard something to make me decide to keep listening. "Kid Danger already replaced by girl wonder! Will this girl be even more helpful to Captain Man or will she just slow him down? Stay tuned for more on this story. Back to you Bob!"
When I heard that I turned off the television. He already replaced me? I didn't know I was that easy to replace! I have to think up a whole new plan! I thought I'd have a little more time! Thinking of time I gotta cross the street over to Kerry's house for my date!
------////////Author's Note/////////-------
What's gonna happen on their date? Who the heck stole Henry's job?!? All these questions will be answered in the next chapter!!!! I just want to say thanks again for all the views and don't forget to comment suggestions and vote! Ilyasm💋