Character Story Three

Da plan

Brute force was the plan. Just smash that stupid door open and get out. I mean, He did have 6 new legs, so they should be 6 times as strong, right???

 Lmao no. That door must have been made out of steel or something. Zhongroach tried everything he could, he would fly into it like a moth to a candle. It hurt just as bad as that too. As if he didn't already have enough bruises from learning to use his new body in the first place. Zhongroach is stubborn, though, when it comes to something he actually wants to do (which is rare)

 He spent 13 days trying to get out. He even used the castle-mandated spoon to try to dig through the floor. All that happened was that the spoon broke. Finally he gave up and decided to cry himself to sleep every day from now on.

 HAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING YOU THINK THE GREAT ZHONGROACH WOULD DO THAT???

 The little roach was filled with determination (lol) he. Was. Going. To. Get. Out.

 Bonk bonk bonk bonkbonkbonkbonkbonkbonkbonk

 The guards outside wondered what the hell was making that loud noise.

 The only thing zhongroach left with a dent after all the crashing into the door was his head. (I'm CRYING WHAT AM I WRITING ) But before zhongroach could be sad about failing again, a bright yellow light filled the room. Zhongroach thought he must have angered the archon of the candles for comparing his suffering to those of a moth and candle. The candle archon actually really likes moths. The archon was offended by this comment by the roach. But that is not what the reason for the light was. A small, round marble crashed un-gracefully to the ground. Zhongroach carefully approached it. 

The yellow orb glowed stronger, the closer he got to it. Zhongroach was not afraid. The orb seemed nice, like it wanted to help him. On the top of the orb was a white silhouette of a roach. That's weird. This looks exactly like the visions that humans have... I've never seen a yellow one, though. Zhongroach thought, but honestly, he didn't care anymore. If this thing could help him get out, he would use it anyway he could. He picked it up, and an immense power ran through him. It literally felt like roaches were crawling under his skin. It was a bit uncomfortable, but if it could help him get out of that door, he would take it.  

Well, now that he had all this power, he decided to ram against the door one more time. BOnK. 

"Ow wodhwoejwoakhelwjaksbs," zhongroach screamed. "UWGWK WHATS THIS USEFUL FOR IF IT CANT EVEN GET ME OUT OF THIS ROOM I WISH I COULD JUST TURN INTO JELLO AND GO UNDER THIS STUPID DOOR." 

Sploosh. 

Wait, wtf just happened to me? There's no way... did it actually work?!  

Zhongroach became a lump of strawberry jello. Why strawberry? Idk the vision felt like it. The vision just does stuff sometimes. That's how zhongroach found out he could change his appearance. Later on he would experiment with this and find out what the limits of this new power was. But that's a story for later, right now he had to squish through the door and go find his mom.