The meet 😧

(Ranboos POV)
I left my house where Me, my husband and son live. I'm going to a park near by to make flower crowns and to feed the ducks. It was a sunny day with some clouds. I love this kind of weather. Just in my neighborhood there is a murderer that's still lose. But I don't really care much I mean if they try to kill Me it'll be in public so they'll be caught.

Soon I got to the park and at the bench I usually sit another boy was sitting there. Seeming to be the same age as me. I walked over and said, "hey do you mind if I sit here?" He looked at me "No not at all" he had a genuine smile so I sat down. "I'm ranboo what's yours?" "Oh, my name is Tommy" "I don't see you here often tommy do you live her or-" , " oh, I actually live pretty close I live in an apartment" "Nice" "would you like a flower crown?" Tommy asked. "Oh sure I would love one" I answered. Flower crowns always make me happy they make me feel good inside.

🫵🏼time skip🤣

" hey ranboo do you mind if I get your number?" "No not at all here" I put my number in his phone and I heard someone say my name from behind me. I turn around to see Tubbo with Micheal running towards me. "Oh hi love" I said to him. " who's that" Tubbo said glaring at Tommy. "I'm tommy and I don't like the way your glaring at me short fuck." Tommy said in a scary tone. " Ble trying to be scary doesn't work on me stupid ass bitch" "TUBBO!" I yelled at him. "What, I'm speaking the truth." Tubbo shrugged looking at me in the eyes. " Oh my god please be nice he's my new friend" I said while Micheal ran up and hugged Tommy. "You smell like flowers tommy!" The piglin said to him. "Awh well thank you little one" Tommy said hugging him back. The sun started to set and Tommy's eyes widened. "Fuck.. I hate walking in the dark with the murderer roaming around" Tommy said putting his hand on his head. "You can stay with us tonight I don't see a problem with it since micheal likes you." "YAYY!" Micheal sqeeled hugging Tommy tighter. "Uh, If your okay with it sure" Tommy said giving a thumbs up. "Ranboo what the fuck I'm not letting that- that, thing into our house." "First off he's not a thing and look at Micheal he and Tommy are best buds." Tubbo rolled his eyes and groaned. "Fine, but only tonight!"

Tommy picked up Michael and walked with Ranboo.

(Tommy's pov)
Heh. I found my next target. This tubbo boy seems to be an angry one. Gotta figure out how to get him though. Maybe if I sneak out he'll try to find me thinking I'm suspicious. Then I'll lure him in the woods and cut his head clean off.

Once we got there it was already dark. Ranboo took us inside and looked at the fireplace. They were out of wood. " hey uh I'll go get some wood if you would like since your letting me stay ya know for a little pay back" I said holding the back of my neck. " I'll go too because he's probably gonna get the wrong wood." I rolled my eyes. "Uhm okay but be careful guys"

We left out and into the woods tubbo went left and I pretended to go straight. I started to follow tubbo secretly. I popped up behind him and snapped his neck. All you could hear was a snap ringing through the forest. We were pretty far from the house so they most likely didn't hear. I grabbed a sharp stick and started to stab his neck his chest and anywhere else on his body. I smirked looking at the dead body. I dug a quick grave and tossed him in. I put the dirt over him. I knew he wasn't dead, and that's why I buried him alive. I grabbed alot of wolf and started walking back from another spot instead of the middle and where I buried him. I got to the house and saw ranboo and Micheal snugged next to each other in a soft blanket. I put the wood in the fireplace and used my flint and steel to light the fire.

I decided they wouldn't mind if I made dinner. I made some curry for them and walked over to them. "Hey guys wake up I made dinner. But have you guys seen tubbo?" I questioned knowing damn well where tubbo was. "No he should be home though" ranboo said worried. "Well you can eat I'll try to see if he's home and just snuck through okay" I said with a soft smile. "Okay.." he said with tiredness laced in his words.

End of this chapter 829 words I'll be making more tomorrow 😨