Chapter one: Freshmen F**ks

"Summer" the word summer. When you think of summer you probably think of The beach, Surfing or going to a 7/11 to get yourself some icecream, but in the 70s that was different.....

Kevin, Michelle, Eve, And Jamie pulled into the Middle school parking lot. "Alright listen you little shit, if your even 5 minutes late this afternoon I'm leaving you got it?" Kevin said frustrated. "Okay chill out "DAD" " Jamie said jokely. "Hey wait let me walk you in stay here Kev" Eve said getting out with Jamie. "Five minutes eve or I'm leaving you too!" Kevin said ready to go.

Jamie and Eve would be walking on the school grass. "Okay here's a few things you should know about being a Freshmen.." Eve said walking with Jamie "number one as soon as the bell rings your officially a freshmen which also means your fresh meat for the new seniors" Eve said. "You wanna watch out for O'Bannion and Darla There the worst people you'll ever meet" eve said. "Uhh..okay?" Jamie said knowing nothing about them.

"Secondly Highschool guys are assholes a specially Seniors so if a guy says something go and tell me and I'll be there ass" eve said smiling. "Don't worry I think I can handle them." Jamie said smiling as eve let out a small chuckle.

"And lastly...if anyone gives your trouble don't be afraid to kick there asses especially seniors because those bitches are to worried about drugs and alcohol they won't see you coming okay?" Eve said looking at Jamie. "Okay got it" Jamie said.

"Okay well I have to go before Kevin actually leaves me" Eve said laughing a little. "Okay bye eve" Jamie said waving. "Oh and one more thing!" Eve said. "What's that?" Jamie said tilting her head. "Don't die" Eve said smiling. "I'll think about it" Jamie said smirking. Eve laughed a little before getting in the car with Kevin and Michelle as they drove off.

Jamie watched them drive off before walking into the school. Jamie opened her locker getting out her books and heading into class. Jamie didn't have much friends so she sat at a empty table next to the window.

A few hours had passed and Jamie was hired out of her mind. It was bad enough her Teacher was a retired drill sergeant. Jamie was sitting there cutting out paper Machetes when she felt someone sit next to her. Shed turn to see her fellow class mate Mitch Kramer. She turned back to her paper continuing to cut.

"You know that stuff gets really messy" Mitch said whispering. "Oh shit really?" Jamie said looking over with a "shocked" look on her face. Mitch nodded. "Oh well I don't seem to give any fucks so" Jamie said shrugging her shoulders sarcastically going back to making paper machetes. Mitch rolled his eyes turning over to his friends taking to them.

Jamie looked up at the clock and before she knew it there was only 5 minutes until schooled end. All of a sudden Jamie heard a screeching car noise as she looked out to see a few seniors with a speaker thingy. Jamie examined the boys before her eyes grew wide noticing one of the boys.

That one boy was Randall Floyed also know as pink. He was Eves current boyfriend and from Jamie's description Pinks the "biggest Douche bag on planet earth" Said Jamie. Her face grew angry he was one of the boys doing all of this. Jamie had so much on her mind firstly was did eve know, did she know her dickhead boyfriend was running around paddling poor innocent freshmen's?

All of the sudden one of the other seniors started talking. Benny went over how if they met the boys right where they were the boys would only give them one lick each. But then they started talking about one particular boy....Mitch Kramer...

End of Chapter 1

Notes: soooo yeah that's chapter 1 I'm kinda new at this Wattpad thing so sorry if I do something wrong. I'll be updating chapters 2-3 times a week so yeah also follow my tiktok @JulesFanfic11 to get updates and edits of Mitch and Jamie. Also Eve is a also a oc so after Head over heels I may right a fanfic with her and Pink.