Chapter 2: Schools out for summer

If you wanted to know who was the meanest stupidest person in the world Jamie Pickford would tell you Pink Floyed. She hated him ever since her sister brought him into there house with his Short brown hair with bangs that hung over his eyes and that stupid piercing on his ear.

She hated the fact that Pink was this big jerk to everyone but eve saw him as a sweet gentlemen. But there she was staring out the window out his stupid self.

Him and his friends Benny and Don were looking for Mitch Kramer her former classmate. "You should get out of town.. stay with your grandparents or something" a boy said laughing. "That stupid asshole" Jamie said looking out the window. "Who?" Mitch said looking at her. "Pink.." She said continuing to stare out the window.

"You know him?" A boy said. "Yeah..he's my Sisters boyfriend sadly" she said rolling her eyes. "No way!" A boy said. "Yeah sadly" she said staring at him. "Maybe you could convince him not to do this" Mitch said suggesting. "Pinks the wrong person to convince I would have to talk to O'bannion which is the bigger asshole and even if Pink was the right person to convince he would still say no cause that's the asshole he is" Jamie said.

"Well maybe you could get your sister to convince him to convince O"bannion" Mitch said. "Look not even that's gonna work okay it's never gonna work!" Jamie said annoyed. "Jeez okay!" Mitch said as a boy who looked to be from the highschool walked to the door waving his keys. Jamie thought it was one of there friends since Mitch and the boys smirked looking at each other.

"Go ask him man" a boy said. "Okay but I'm not going alone" Mitch said. Theyd turn to Jamie. "Can I help you?" Jamie said looking at them. Mitch and the Boys gave her that look as Jamie knew what they wanted her to do. "What are you crazy?!" Jamie said. "He Dosent yell at you your his favorite" A boy said. "Ugh fine whatever but you owe me asshole" Jamie said getting up with Mitch as they walked to the teachers desk.

"Uh...sir.." Jamie said speaking up to the teacher as the teacher looked up at them. "My sweet friend Mitch would really appreciate it if you let him out early..it would really increase his chances of survival" Jamie said looking at The teacher. "I don't care if the school was on fire..NOBODYS leaving early" The teacher said making Jamie and Mitch jump a little. They both rolled there eyes walking back to there seat.

"Yeah I'm defiantly the favorite" Jamie said mumbling to Mitch sarcastically. They sat back at there seat waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell finally rung as everyone ran out of classes. As Jamie opened her locker she saw kids ripping and throwing papers everywhere. "Jeez it's a Zoo" Jamie said looking around. "Hey" Mitch said leaning on the locker next to her.

"Oh hey..you should probably get going if you go the back way you might get a head start from the seniors" Jamie said laughing a little. Mitch laughed a little "thanks but I was wondering if you wanted a ride home since my friends brother has his car" Mitch said smiling. "Oh I would but I'm hanging out with my sister after school..sorry" Jamie said looking at him. "Oh it's fine..we'll have a nice summer" Mitch said smiling as he left.

Jamie smiled a little as she slammed her locker shut walking out of the school. Shed walk down the steps as she saw Kevin take off in his car. "Shit! Goddamnit!" Jamie said stomping her foot. She sighed as she decided to walk to the highschool since it's only a five minute walk.

She was walking on the side walk when Pink ran into her making her fall. "You asshole" Jamie said glaring at him while picking up her books. "Sorry Jay you should probably watch out where your going" pink said laughing. "Screw you shitface" she said getting back up. "You I don't have time to talk to little shits like you I'm going back to the highschool tell you sister I said hi" Pink said winking as he ran back to the school. Jamie glared at him as he ran off. "Asshole.." Jamie said as she continued to walk to the school.