0.1

Lauren's POV
I woke up this morning to a bright light shinning in my face. I guess I fell asleep late again last night and forgot to close the curtains again. You'll think I'll be used to the sun light on my face from how many times I've left the curtain open but in not.
I got out of bed and walked downstairs to my kitchen. I grabbed coffee and a croissant and headed back to my room. I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop. I looked at the date when I realized that today Magcon was going to be in California. I got online and bought two tickets for Camila and I. I went to Camila's room to wake her up.
(C- Camila, L-Lauren)
L: wake up sleepy head.
C: five more minutes lura
L: come on wake up I have a surprise for you
C: what is it?
L: I got us tickets to Magcon today.
~she shot out of bed~
C: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
L: yeah I am, now get dressed. It starts in a few hours.
With that I walked out of her room and back to mine. I finished my coffee and croissant and went to the bathroom. I turned in the water and showered. When I got out I walked towards my closet. I grabbed high waisted jeans with three buttons and a long sleeved greenish crop top. I then put my cloths on with my black combat boots. I went to the bathroom and did my hair and make up. I grabbed the tickets and walked down stairs with my coffee mug.
When I got down stairs Camila was all dressed. We then made our way to my car and drove off to Magcon.

~ At Magcon ~
"Oh my god Camila we are here and I get to meet Jack and Jack!" I tell Camila walking into the event.
"LOOK ITS LAUREN AND CAMILA FROM FIFTH HARMONY!" Some girl shouted and a huge crowd came running towards us. Great we're getting mobbed.
Camila and I started running when someone pulled us back stage. When I turn around I see Jack Johnson.
I scream " oh my god your JJ"
(JJ- Jack Johnson, L- Lauren)
JJ: I believe I am
L: OMG I'm such a huge fan.
JJ: wow someone famous is a fan
L: I don't consider myself or my girls famous but yeah.
JJ: I would and thanks I'm a fan too. So I'm guessing you came here to watch us.
L: well yeah. The minute I saw you guys names I didn't care who else was involved unless I saw you guys.
JJ: well damn I wouldn't think you liked us that much.
L: I really do. I love you're and Jacks music.
JJ: thank you. Also sorry about the mob. We didn't think that would happen.
L: it's fine. You wouldn't have known.
JJ: yeah, well you and Camila can stay back here and watch the show. Come I'll introduce you to the guys.
We walked a little more when we came across a bunch of boys.
"This is Nash" pointing at the one with blue eyes.
"This is Matthew" pointing at the type blonde
"This is Carter" pointing at the Asian one.
"That's Shawn" pointing at the guy with the guitar.
"And that's Gilinsky as you know already." I smiled
"Guys this is Lauren and Camila from Fifth Harmony" he told them and they nodded. Then a boy walked in through a door.
"Oh and that's Cameron" he said pointing. I smiled. Boy was he sexy as fuck.