0.4

Lauren's POV
*beep-beep-beep* my alarm goes off. ugh another day full of meetings how nice. I get up and drag my myself out of bed. I walk downstairs to see Camila cooking breakfast and dancing to JB.
"CAUSE IF YOU LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK THAT MUCH" Camila sings at the top of her lungs and I decide to join her "OH BABY YOU SHOULD GO AND LOVE YOURSELF" I sing at the top of my lungs.
Camila then jumps. "shit Lauren you scared the shit out of me" I then start to laugh. "I don't really see shit on the floor so..." I tell her. "haha your so funny" she sarcastically laughs. "i know right, hilarious" I tell her. "you aren't getting any pancakes because of that." she states. "Camila you know better then to mess with me and pancakes. Now where's my food." I look at her straight in the eyes. "yeah I know, we don't need the same thing as last time to happen again. They are on the pan." she says while laughing a little.
I grab a plate and get my pancakes and sit at the island. I'm half way through eating my pancakes when my phone buzzes. I see I have a text from Cameron and I smile.
from 'C💘': good morning beautiful 💖
to'C💘': morning handsome 😋
from'C💘': ready for our date tonight?
Shit! I totally forgot about our date. Will I have time with all these meetings today? Shit!
to'C💘': umm I kind of forgot about all the meetings I had today when I accepted to the date. I'm sorry Cam. 😔
from'C💘': it's alright honestly it happens to me all the time. But the date isn't into tonight into like 8 any chance you can still make it?
Can I? I mean I'm going to be done with all my meetings by 6 so it shouldn't be a problem.
to'C💘': yeah I think I can make that my meetings end at 6 so I'm good.
from'C💘': perfect I'll pick you up at 8 beautiful😻make sure to wear something casual. See you tonight 😘
I stopped texting Cameron and went up stairs to get ready for a very long day ahead of me.
AFTER ALL THE MEETINGS
I finally get home after a long ass day. I through myself on the couch. *ugh* "so good to be home" I say out loud into the couch. I lay there for what feels like an hour when my phone buzzes. It's a text from Cameron. SHIT! I forgot about our date. i grab my phone and look at the text.
from'C💘': I'm leaving right now to go and pick you up, can you send me your address?
to'C💘': *insert address*
once I send the text I rush up stairs to get ready. I go straight into the shower not waiting into the water heats up and take the fastest shower of my life. Once I'm done showering I go into my closet and grab a pair of black high wasted knee ripped jeans with a white flowy crop top. I then grab my strap oh sandals and put them on. I go back into the bathroom and decide to leave my hair straight as it is. I then do basic make like eyeliner, mascara, blush and fill in my eyebrows. Just as I'm walking out my bathroom I hear to doorbell ring. I grab my jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up and put it on quickly and run down the stairs. I open to see a very happy Cameron but soon turned to a surprised one.
Cameron's POV
I knocked on the door and waited for her to open and once she did my eyes popped out of my head. This girl is going to be the death of me.
"Y-you look beautiful" I stutter to tell her. She giggles and tells me "why thank you Dallas you don't look so bad yourself." I smile at her. "shall we go" I say pointing towards the car. "yeah let me just grab my phone and we can go." she turns around to grab her phone and then we walk towards the car. "so mind telling where you are taking me?" she ask. I open the car door for her. "Nope that's a surprise" I tell her and shut the door and run to my side of the car. The drive to our date was filled with her trying to convince me to tell her where I'm taking her and singing along to music. Once we get there I jump out of the car and go and open the door for her. she says "thank you Mr. Dallas" she smiles. That smile it could brighten the whole world. "so our date is a walk through the peer?" she ask a little bit sad. "no it's not love just follow me" I tell her and grab her hand to lead the way. Once we get close to the spot I tell her "close your eyes". She does as told and I take her to the spot.
Lauren's POV
He told me to close my eyes and I do as told. We walk for another few minutes when he comes to a stop. "you can open your eyes now" he tells me. As soon as I open my eyes I see a nice laid out picnic by some rocks on the beach. I stay speechless.
"Do you like it?" he ask. "I love it. It's amazing. You did this by yourself?" I ask him. "No the guys helped with it and so did Camila" he states. "Wait Camila knew about this the whole day?" I ask him surprised. "yeah she did, I'm amazed she didn't tell you about it" he says. I laugh " Yeah I'm amazed as well" I tell him. "shall we?" he ask pointing at the small picnic set up. I nod my head and we go and sit down.
(C-Cameron, L-Lauren)
L: So Mr. Dallas what's in the menu tonight. I giggle
C: I like how that sounds Mr.Dallas.
L: Is that so?
C: Yeah listen to it 'Mr.Dallas'
L: it sounds okay but you still haven't answered my question.
C:oh my fault we are having enchiladas. My favorite. You like them right.
L: no I don't sorry said with a straight face
C:shocked face you have got to be shitting me. You don't like enchiladas?
L: nope I don't like them
C:how ca...
L: you didn't let me finish I don't like them. I love them. laughs
C: you scared me for a second I though you really didn't like them.
they both laugh
The rest of the night consisted of long conversation about our past and how we see ourselves later on in life, a bunch of jokes and laughs into a moment of silence came upon us. Thats when Cameron started to lean in. Is he really about to kiss me. Should I kiss him. Before thinking about what I'm doing I'm leaning in as well and his lips soon are on mine and they are moving in sync. We keep this up for a few minutes when he pulls always and we say
"woah".
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hello my lovely readers sorry that I have not updated in a while but here's a new chapter I hope you enjoy.