Chapter 1

Savannah's pov
                                ——————————-
It was a cold winter day, I had my hood up. I didn't want to be out doors, nor indoors. My friends were being annoying today. I didn't like that about them.

They were always worried about who's powers, or saving the world or something. But I hate this world, I've hated it since my mom died.
My mom died when I was only 3 years old, and then, my dad put two souls in me so I didn't feel emotion. Those two souls names are red eyes, and green eyes.

I'm sure they have real names, but that's what they told me. I decided to walk into a coffee shop, and buy some coffee. After all, I needed a hot drink so I could function with the coldness. People were scared of me, why you ask?

Because. I'm the daughter of garmadon. Yeah, THE garmadon.

I sighed, paid for my coffee and left. I don't know why people were so scared of a seventeen year old girl with wings, horns, and a devil tail. Not to mention I'm a vampire. I took a sip of my coffee, and sat down on a bench. There was a person next to me, they didn't look so.. afraid.

Y/N POV
————————
Garmadon's daughter sat next to me! I was a huge fan of her, well, and her father. I had always wanted to be a criminal. "Hello!" I greeted. The girl sitting in front of me ignored me, according to online sources, it says she wasn't used to being called out like that.

"Huh?" She replied. "O-oh, sorry." I smiled. "no, no. You're all good!"

"So, what's your name? Lil' Devil." I said, wanting to joke around. She didn't look amused. "It's Savannah." She replied, she took a sip of her coffee. I felt bad now. "Nice to meet you, Savannah! I'm Y/N! Sorry about the Lil' Devil thing. I just wanted to joke around."

Savannah POV
————————

I felt really uncomfortable. "Uh.. huh, Okay.. I gotta go." I started running, but noticing the person who was sitting next to me chasing me, I closed my eyes, and continued running.

"I wish I could fly, but these little wings are too small to carry my body!" I cried. 

I  tripped into ongoing traffic, and I  felt a hand pull me out of it. It was Y/N. Great. "Hey, are you okay?" They asked. "I'm fine." I insisted. I felt something
dripping down my leg.

Was that.. blood? I felt dizzy. Y/N looked at me concerned. "Sav..annah?" I looked at them before passing out.

Y/N POV
———————-
"Savannah?!" I yelled. I picked her up, and as I did, I noticed her leg was scraped. I patched it up with a couple bandaids, and took her to her place.

I knocked 3 times and an annoying voice came to greet me. "He..llo?" He asked, he looked down at her. "Oh. She's fine, she's just terrified of blood." God, couldn't he at LEAST give me his name?

"Hey, uh, what's your name?" I asked. The boy stared at me giving me an are-you-serious look. "I'm Lloyd garmadon. EX-green ninja."

I realized that Savannah is his sister. "Soo.. should I just take her to her room or.." Lloyd walked off, and ignored me. "Wow, real mature Green ninja!" I yelled.

I decided to walk into their place, look for her room, and leave her there. I debated on staying there, but her brother wasn't in a good mood, so I went back into the city to go back to sitting on that boring blue bench.