A/N

Well, Merry Christmas everyone! This is the Christmas Special I've been talking about for a long, long time. I hope you enjoy it! I also have to mention the friends that helped me make this idea possible. You see, for a while, I was part of a milsim for a VR game called Onward. It is a milsim game and is personally one of my favorites! If you have a VR, I highly recommend getting this game, just search up Onward VR and you should find it.

          Anyways, some of the senior officers and I worked on a video series/campaign we could film for our unit and we came up with this. We never posted it as there were too many difficulties, therefore I decided to make a story on it. I recently had to leave the Milsim due to not having enough time to play and other reasons, and I missed it so that also inspired me to write this story. 

         In case you are wondering, the Onward milsim is called Blackwater, although it has nothing to do with the real-life Blackwater or real-life events surrounding the Blackwater PMC. Also if you read the description you'll already know this but this story is going to be very grounded and dark. This story is about the true horror of war, I could keep explaining how this, but I'll wrap up this A/N with this quote that pretty much describes this whole story.

"War. The dark time of valor, loss, and hope where a man is controlled by his gun; where a gun is controlled by his hatred. Completely uncontrollable." - Daniel Ha

And with that ladies and gents, let the story begin...