☁ 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ☁

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 - 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏. ☁☁

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 - 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. ;)) ♡♡

𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 - 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘺 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦)

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 : ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ, ᴜɴғᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴅ. 'ᴜᴡᴜ'
------------------------------------------------------------

《𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐨𝐯》

You just arrived back from your mission, not a lot happened it was a low rank demon.
Even though it was easy, the demon had some tricks up it shelves making it a bit hard to kill.
You miss your boyfriend you do, but your just too tired to visit him.

You and Tanjiro, started dating a couple of months, funny thing it was Tanjiro who confess his love for you.
He was, so shy back then that he stuttered a lot when he confessed to you

<Flashbacks belonging only to the flashy hashira himself, 'Uzui Tengen'>

"Hey-y Y/N!!"
A hand placed firmly on my shoulder, as you turn around to see your long time crush.
Tanjiro kamado, a boy that's wears a green checkered haori.

"H-hey! Y-y-Y/N, I WONDER IF YOU LIKE TO GO ON A DATE WITH MY!!"

Tanjiro, yelp the last part of his sentence to you, holding a bunch of (Your favorite flowers) hiding his face pitch dark red.
You also felt your blood, rushing to your cheeks the warmth on your face pretty much blocking your thoughts.

"I love too Tanjiro." You peck his cheeks, before holding onto the flowers, and running away blushing like a tomato.

"Thank you Y/N-san" Tanjiro yelled after you, with his sweet addictive voice he carries with him.

<End of the flashy flashback, from The great 'Uzui Tengen'>

You rub the back of your neck, as you lay down of the futon. You were about to rest in peace before you heard something, or more like someone.
"Y/N are you here?!"
That same sweet addictive voice came zooming in you mind, you were to tired to talk back right then and there.

So Tanjiro, came to your room to see where you were. Where he found you resting on the futon.

"Hi honey." Choosing to sit right beside you.

"Hey my dear slayer." You voice cracked a bit.

"You must be tired Y/N."
"You could say that Tanjiro, but just a bit of a rest called help me."
"Oh yes, some rest would be good for you. After the tough missions you did today."

Tanjiro, says before placing kisses all over your face, "Oh Tanjiro." you reply blushing really bad.

Before turning over to the side, to finally taking a snooze.

(Time skip that brought you hotdogs)

/Still your pov/

The sun rose pass the windows, the chirps of the pretty sweet morning birds. But the sniffles running from your nose, the extreme bad headache.

Just then you only groan, by the pain that cause you bedridden.
"Tanjiro dear!"
You try to comment out your pleads, but only your voice sounds like squeaks.
Pulling yourself out off the futon, moving towards the kitchen.
Where Tanjiro was standing, smiling towards your way.

"Good morning dear, it's a beautiful morning." He explained.

Just then you legs began to wobble, causing you to fall onto the cold icy timber floor.

"Y/N!!" Tanjiro yelp, as he rush towards your side, pulling you up, trying to help you balance.
"Y/N, why didn't you tell me your sick. Your body is so hot, you need to stay in bed.
Today I'll look after you, lucky I have no missions today. I should ask shinobu-sama, for the medicine for your flu." He kept on yapping about.

"But Tanjiro, I don't want to be a-" You started to talk before Tanjiro butted in. "No Y/N dear, you aren't a burden I love you so much to even think you are a burden to me.
So stay relax, and let me help you."
He hugs you before placing kisses all over your sickly face.

When you guys finally reach your bedroom, Tanjiro lay you on your futon placing the blankets over you, before walking out.
Just to come back with dry rag, and a bowl of cold water.
Dabbing the now damp rag over your warm forehead, trying to cool down you temperature.

Then Tanjiro, hurry away outside towards the butterfly mansion.
Leaving you in complete shock on how fast he ran off, but you did felt a bit comfortable now.

♡Time skip that is brought by the flash himself♡
~3rd Pov~

Tanjiro came back home, after receiving the medicine only to found you asleep with your cute sleepings face.
He couldn't control himself, as he scoot right beside his arms hugging around your waist.

Him snuggling in your comfortable chest, not carrying in the world if he turn out to be sick.
All he cares for is hugging your adorable figure, just feeling you in his arms already makes him happy.
He plants sloppy kisses over your sweaty face.

Enjoying ever minutes, just staying there his feelings blows with warmth, and joy just hugging you.
"I love you Y/N, I really do. I'll do anything for you."

'Mwah~'

------------------------------------------------------------
982 words

I love these simply fluff stories, just a small amount of love can always warm the heart.
I wonder what Tanjiro, was doing at the butterfly mansion, I wish I could place a small part of where Nezuko help you when Tanjiro left.
But this is a 'Tanjiro x reader' so let just leave it like that.

I'm Actually working on making a Nezuko x reader maybe after Uzui tengen, I guess you have to wait. Please vote, and comments what I should do.

Thanks my very sexy (Jk you guys are beautifully sexy) readers.

This was finish around Oct 2022, can't Remember what day.