🌸 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫☁

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ғʟᴜғғ
//ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ɴᴇᴢᴜᴋᴏ ᴀᴜ// 

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐝)

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 - 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

------------------------------------------------------------
☆3rd Pov☆

"Y/N Y/N!!"
A young girl with glossy black hair, that been tied back with her pink ribbon run towards you.

"Y/N, lets go have a picnic, Tanjiro is at home sleeping. While Kanoa, and Aoi are both somewhere helping around the Ice mansion."
Nezuko, older sibling Tanjiro was turned into a demon, and you were just a simply demon slayer roaming around the place.

Before you stumble along the same road, as Nezuko group was going.
You and Nezuko had so much things in common, that both of you started off your guys amazing little friendship.
You finally felt like you had a family  again.

You Love the kamado siblings, they felt like they were your own siblings.

"Of course Nezuko-san, where are we going for this picnic?"
"Stop being so formal around me, and also i prepared everything we going to head straight to the hillside!"
She giggled to herself.

As soon as she could balance herself off you, her hands clings with yours. "Let's go, I don't want to be late."
She guide you off towards the hills, that was growing some much beautiful flowers.

As both you and Nezuko, both rest under a tree you chose to begin a conversation.

"So Nezze (Nezuko nickname) when are you going to tell him."

Nezuko scoff on her biscuit, wiping the crumbs off her face before facing you. With her dead straight face, while little beads of sweats slide down her face.

"I'm never going to tell him, Zenitus is always a quiet person. Also I think he doesn't like me." She fidget with her fingers.
"Oh shut up Nezze, Zenitus digs you I know he loves you. He just don't know how to express it, after all he is douma-sama student."
You comment.

"Also have you heard Akaza-san, and douma-san both are dating." (I kind of like these two dynamic relationship)
"No your joking, them two? doesn't Akaza-san, hate him or something." Laughing to herself.

"That's what I thought, but no I saw them both cuddling when I was in the Ice mansion."
Giggling on how both the Ice hashira, and the compass hashira adore each other.

"Well sound romantic, to have that type of relationship. Enemies to lovers." Nezuko sighed lowing her head down into her lap.

"Come on Nezze, You know what I'll help you get together with our quiet coin tosser."
"WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" The young kamado girl face lit up red like beetroot.

"Come on Nezze, It shouldn't be hard. And when I finally sailor the ship in the harbour. You owe me big time, sister."

"No no no, that's stupid anyway he would never like me "
"Come on sweet peach, with easy spoke words you can definitely woo him. Not like force him into a relationship without his thoughts in mind, more like help him get out of the coin flipping deciding thing." You explained.

"Wait your onto something Y/N, I should help him decide what he want to do in life. So we can see when his other emotions blossom, than we see if I could woo him." she hug you.

"Well my parent's don't tell me I am genius for a reason, but let dig into the food you prepare for us. Then we keep on chatting on about you crush." You poke with your elbow, before digging into the basket.

"This is why i love you Y/N, you like the best siblings I ever had." You blush in embarrassment.

"Oh shut it simp." You face pinkish colour.

"Anyway lets eat." You bring out a plate full of nice sandwich, before you and Nezuko both grab one a crunch your teeths down on it.

"Mmm~ Nezze, your truly the best at making food." You kept on eating into the food.

"Here Y/N, a drink to help digest the food down." pouring a glass of lemonade, before handing to you.

"Let's keep on talking on how we help out Zenny." You smiled...

-----------------------------------------

876 words.

Sorry if it too short, but I think I just like it short like myself and captain levi. UwU

So yeah no sexual relationship here, just some good friends gossiping about people.
I actually like this short story, some might not.
But I like it cause feels like more of a close bonding just as friends.
Rather those shipping ones, with no true feeling in there.

And yes in this storyline, Tanjiro turns into a demon.
The uppermoons are now the Hashiras, I place douma in shinobu spot cause in both world one would love the other while the other would want the other to die.
And akaza swap with rengoku.

(No shin-goku ships, if you might think it stop.)

To put out there if I made a au swap kny, Enmu would die like shinobu older sister. But this time shinobu killed Enmu who is 'Douma' Younger sibling. Which made douma hate shinobu.

Any please vote, comment/request for new oneshots.

Thanks my sexy readers 'Hehe'
( ˘ ³˘)♥