Chapter 1- Psychologist

Today, I was watching tv, with sort-of boyfriend, Jackson. And I changed the settings so the tv would only play Pretty Little Liars in German. I of course loved it, because I know German, and AM OBSESSED WITH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. But his reaction was so funny!

"Mai," he sighed "this is getting ridiculous."

"Aw, come on Jack, don't be a party pooper." I hit him playfully

I looked at the time, "Ugh, I have to go to my psychologist appointment now. See you around!"

I know you're thinking, 'Why do you have psychologist if you're a perfectly normal person?' Well, my parents thought I was getting a little carried away with my pranking and thought there was something with my mind. Screw them.

I jumped in my Thunderbird, and pulled the top open. The sun shined onto my hair, reflecting images of my blonde and red hair everywhere. I drove through Downtown to get to my psychologist's office.

"Good Morning, Emailia." The receptionist greeted. I walked into Dr. Laura's office, Ugh, I thought. She's late AGAIN.

I sat down on the couch, twiddling my fingers. Finally, Dr. Laura arrived with a steaming cup of coffee.

"Ah, Miss Russet, how are you today?" She said coolly.

"Just fine." I said

"I have found a way to fix your unrulyness."

"What is it." I said unenthusiasticly

"I think you are bored, and need something to distract you."

"So?"

"I think you need a man."

"But I already have a boyfriend!" For one in my life, Dr. Laura caught me off guard.

"Like a soulmate."

"Sooo, what are you trying to say?"

"I think you should enter the 'Next Generation' gameshow." Dr. Laura said, unfazed.

"WHAT?!"