Chapter 3- Best Roommates Forever

As I walk into the palace, the girls around me wander in awe, while I try to hide my amazement. Towers spiral upwards, mosaics cover every wall, natural light spills through the skylights. I've seen a lot of amazing things, but this is the grandest thing I've ever seen. They have us a few minutes to explore, before rounding us up into a small room. Our "supervisor" comes in, and introduces herself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Sylvia Woods, your supervisor for this contest." She said clearing her throat. " Let's start with introductions. Let's start with you, with the dirty blonde hair." She pointed at the girl during next to me.

"Hello, my name is Aubrey." She said in an angelic voice. It was obviously well practiced.

"We will just go in a circle." Ms. Woods said.

I spaced out until I heard a voice that had a tone that I usually used.

"Hey B!tches! My name is Jenna." She smirked as everyone wore shocked faces of her unexpected swearing. Now this lady is my type. Ha, we could do all sorts is pranks on these airheads.

There was the last few people, and then me last.

"Hello lovelies, my name is Emailia Russet." I stated, perfectly imitating Aubrey's perfect voice. She glared at me while I chose to just stare straight ahead.

After introductions, Ms. Woods told us the deal with sleeping arrangements.

"You may pick one person to share a room with. Keep in mind this will be your roommate for the rest of the season."

I politely raised my hand, while Ms. Woods checked her sheet for my name.

"Emailia, is it?" She asked. I nodded in agreement. "What is it sweetheart?" She asked, waiting for my response. Good, I've given her the impression that I'm a "Good Girl". She couldn't be any more wrong.

"I was wondering why we have to share rooms if the palace is so big?" I asked sugarcoating my voice and expression.

"Deary, it's because the king wants you to have bonding time."

I didn't reply. I just wandered over to Jenna, the only decent person here.

"Hey, you wanna be my roommate?" I asked masking all hope in my face.

"Sure! Everyone else here is a spoiled brat." She said looking warily at the others.

"I know right!" I replied energetically.
Maybe this won't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in more than a week. (Feel free to tell me off in the comments) Also, the picture above is of Jenna Marbles (Sorry for the blur). Obviously, the character Jenna is inspired by her.