/2/

"Why are you crying here alone in the middle of the night?" 

Hayato flinched at the sudden voice, he didnt even realize that someone sat next to the swing beside him "ah..well" using his sleeves he wipes his tears "family problems...what about you? What are you doing here?" 

"Ran away, my brothers were fighting again. They were being to loud, i originally came here to get some peace and quiet" the boy looked at him and noticed the scar on his face "your face..." 

Hayato automatically covers it "ah...i know its ugly but please dont run away! I can explain!" He panicked usually when other kids his age stare at his scar they would call him names and run away  "what do you mean? I havent even said anything yet, i was gonna tell you that your scar is kinda cool in my opinion, from what i observe your ashamed of them arent you?" 

Hayato looked at him shocked the boy in front of him called his scar cool, no one has ever complemented him before and to answer the other's question he nodded 

"Theres nothing to be ashamed off that scar looks like its not gonna leave you, its gonna be with you forever accept it and be proud. Because the people who make fun of you have no idea what you been through, if they were in your shoes they probably would've died already, but your holding on arent you? Your a strong person, besides brother told me that not to judge someone my their looks, judge them on their personality"

Hayato was speechless he could only reply "thank you..." nothing more "oh and one more thing, if someone made fun of you again tell me i'll punch their face!" The other grins as he stood up from the swing and moved in front of him and gave him a hand "my name is Hanagaki Takemichi, you are going to be my friend now!" 

"Kazunoha Hayato...thank you for being friends with me" 

Takemichi smiled "no problem! I should get going my brother will probably panic sooner or later if im not home, See you again soon Rei" 

______

Hayato was woken up from a good dream by the sunlight that went through the blinds "i wish i could stay in that dream for a little longer..."

He glanced at the alarm clock he pulled himself off the bed, 'i should pay Senju a visit...' 

Walking to the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror seeing his many scars around his body and bullet holes on his arms "such a cruel world we're in...i cant believe im still alive"

______

Hayato decided to make quick stop at the mall to get a gift for Senju, he stopped at a jewelry store he picked the yin/yang necklace he bought that. He roammed around the mall to see if there are some other things that Senju would like in the end he just got her a necklace and coffee on the way there 

When he went inside the bar he was greated by Taiju "she's in her office, please get her out of there, take her somewhere to get some fresh air will ya" Hayato nodded and walked up the stairs to Senju's office

______

Yea this is all i can do for now:D

Rating Chase Atlantic songs that i know:D (my opinion) 

1. Slow Down (this made me feel things wtf-)

2. Drugs & Money

3. Into It

4. Swim

5. Slide

6. Meddle About

7. Tidal Wave

8. Moonlight

9. Vibes

10. Falling