1

Tia's P.O.V

I was on my flight to California to see my best friend Nash. I hadn't seen him in months I miss him a lot. Nash and I we joke around a lot and call eachother names like he calls me. Babe. Or baby girl. Which I don't mind cause I call him Nashty or baby boy, my hoe. I might even call him papi. Yeah were cute I know.

I'm in this boring plane with nothing to do so i go to sleep.

*

I wake up hearing the captin sat we land in 10 minutes. I text Nash and tell him I'm landing

To Yung Nash: ayye boo I'm landing in ten.

From Yung Nash: see you soon babe ❤

I smile and rest my head on the window.

The plane landed and i get my bags and head out. I see Nash there waiting for me. I run into his arms and give him a big hug. I wrap my legs around his waist.

" Nash I missed you." I whispered in his ear. " I missed you to Tia." He said. He set me down since i was hugging him.

" Come on lets go back to my house. " Nash said. I nodded and Nash grabbed my bags. He walked me to his car. A convertible Nissan. I get inside. He puts my in the trunk and comes inside of the car.

"So how was Florida?" Nash asked. "It's always fun, I love the weather there." i said. He nodded and kept drive to his house.

We got to his house and he got out the car and got my bags. I thanked him. When we got inside I stood there and saw a beautiful blonde young boy. "hi, I'm Tia, Tia Valentine." I greeted him. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Johnson, Jack Johnson. Nash always talks about you." He stated. I smirked and looked over to Nash. He blushed. " Is this true, Nash?" I asked him. " Oh shut up Ash you already know the answer. " He chuckled. I laughed. "Here let me get your bags for you." Johnson said. I smiled and nodded. "So who am I meeting next?" I ask Nash. "Jack." He smirked. I nodded. " Why are you looking like that?" I ask him. " Oh I just thought you would be confused since you just met Jack. There is two jacks. He will introduce himself." He smiled, I nodded. "So when will I meet this new Jack?" I asked. "Um- ." Nash was cut off by the front door opening. It was a tall boy with black hair and brown eyes. I smiled at him he smiled back. " He's right here." Nash finished his sentence. I chuckled. " Hi I'm Jack, Jack Gilinsky." He said. " Hey I'm Tia, Tia Valentine. " I said. He smiled and stepped inside the house. He went into the kitchen and I turned to Nash. "So what now?" I asked Nash. " We could watch a movie." He suggested. "Nah man, I ain't up for that shiet. I rather cuddle." I smiled a innocent smile. He chuckled and nodded. I clapped my hands together and he went to up to his room. When he was half way up the stairs he looked down at me. " Are you coming? " He asked. " Huh, oh, uh, yeah." I said. I guess i didn't get that we we going to his room. I walked up the stairs with him. He led me to his room and I followed. Before he let me inside his room he showed me mine.

When we got to his room i immediately jumped on his bed and laid there. I felt the bed sink beside me indicating that Nash was laying next to me. I smiled and rolled over on him. He chuckled and slightly pushed me off of him. I frowned then wraped my arms around his waist and laid there looking at him.

He smiled. " You know I love you right?" He said. I nodded. " Yeah I know. " I smirked. He laughed and shook his head. I pulled myself closer to him. I snuggled my head into his chest and just laid there with him. It felt so nice he was so warm. I laughed at my thoughts. " What are you laughing about? "Nash asked. " Oh I was thinking about something. " i stated. " Oh, what?" Nash asks. " You." I simply said. He smiled.

*

Nash and I went downstairs. Nash went to the kitchen and I sat in the living room.

A boy walked. Damn papi let me get your number. "Hey baby girl what's your name. " He said. "Um Tia, and yours?" I asked. "Cameron, Cameron Dallas, but you could call me daddy." He said. He said. I scoffed. "I rather not." I said. " Okay but the offer is still open when you're ready. " He said coming closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. " Mhm." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. Chills went down my back. I shivered. I looked up at Cameron and he was smirking.

I heard someone walk in and i looked over Cameron's shoulder to see who it was. It was Nash. "Woah am I interrupting something here?" Nash asked. I looked at him. " No." I ran over to him and hugged him. " Woah babe, what happened? " He asked. " I just met Cameron. " I said bluntly. " Oh. " He said. "Wanna go out to eat? " Nash asked. " Yeah. " I said. I turned to Cameron. He had a smirk on his face. I flipped him off and smiled. His smirk dropped. I turned around and walked to Nash. "Let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand. He chuckled and walked with me to the car.

I got in the drivers seat and started the car. " We're going to Riters." I stated. Nash nodded. Riters was a frozen custard place that selt ice cream, cake, snacks, ect.

I pulled up to Riters and we got out of the car. I walked inside and to the cashier. " Welcome to Riters, how may I help you tonight." The cashier said. " I would like a cookies and cream ice in a medium cup please. " I said. They nodded. " nash what do you want?" I asked Nash. " Oh I'll get the worms and dirt." He said. Worms and dirt was whatever ice cream flavor you want with gummy worms and oreo bits.

We got our orders and went outside to eat. " So what do you love about Cali?" I asked Nash. " Well I love that I always get to hang out with my friends and I like the weather and beaches out here." He said. "Well Florida has that too you know." I stated. " Except the hanging out with your friends part." I said. He nodded.

We finished our ice cream and I drove to Nash's house.

~At home~

We walked inside and Cameron ran up to me. " I need to talk to you!" He said frantically. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the living room. "Ow ow ow, you're hurting me." I whined. " Sorry." He said. "What did you want to talk about." I asked. " Oh yeah, i wanted to play 21 questions." He said. I nodded

*After game*

"That was fun i got to know you more." He said. " Yeah, me too." I said. "It's late I'm going up to bed." I said. "Can I come?" Cameron smirked. " Yeah." I answered. " Are you serious? " He asked. " No." I smiled. He frowned. I laughed "Maybe next time. " I winked. He smiled.

I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I took a shower washed my face and put on my pjs. I got in bed and went on Twitter for a little. I then went to sleep.

*

Hey so this story will have different vibe from my other stories. But hope you like it.

This story was kind of inspired by paulswalker yeah go read her story TASTE i love it
Bye loves ~ eagle.