CHP - 4 [FINDING SKID & PUMP PT 2]

HELLO Y'ALL.. I KNOW IT TOOK SO LONG
FOR ME TO PUBLISH THE NEW CHAPTER IM SO SORRY GOT BUSY AT SCHOOL
BUT DONT YOU WORRY THE NEW CHAPTER IS HEre

WARNINGS

- UHH PIG ORGANS OR SUMN

You Kept searching the Empty Alley.
Until you saw Boys n' Grills! Your favorite fast food when you were a nearly Adult. You also heard that Bob Velseb Was working in that place and selled Human meat and store it for himself........ you were nearly throwing up knowing your Old self probably ate Human meat That Serial Killer Selled, he is so sick. You decided to Investigate the Back of The Boys n' Grills, You came in the back which is like filled with Meats and Flesh.. you see a Pig's Head, Intestine, Its Opened Body with Fresh Organs and other Meats, You really saw nothing but Meat and Flesh. But still looking around for any Clues to find.. you Found a Similar Rose.. you got??, you got a sudden flashback from YEARS AGO. Remembered..that time.. Boys n' Grills was a restaurant.. but now a Meat shop. you were working in Boys N' Grills. That time You were a Costumer But assigned as a Worker in Boys n' Grills because of not having money to pay rent. Hired and BOB was your partner when night shifts.. and remembered.. he gave you a Rose..

THE FLASHBACK

- you went to your favorite fast food place, Boys n' Grills! . It was your Comfort Place to eat aswell. You went to the counter to order and infront of a Tall fat man with a goofy smile on his face but yet Handsome, wearing a red apron and wearing a cap with The Boys n' Grills logo with it.. "Well, hello dear Costumer! Welcome to Boys n' Grills! The fast food place where people happily eat yummy Meat, Burgers and Other stuff!! What's your order??" The man is so Joyful and looks like Happy when doing his job.

Umm, I'd like a Cheese Burger and One large Grill Fries!" You ordered your favorite meal!! you gave your money to the man. "alrighty! Order coming up! You can wait while sitting on the chair there." The guy pointed at the Dining table and one chair beside it. "Okay, Thank you." You walked up to the chair and sat on it, while waiting for your order, you were drawing on your sketchbook. Your hobby was drawing.. it was your favorite thing to do! Thinking.. you thought of drawing the guy in the counter.
You started sketching the head . After that, the Eyes,Nose and that Giant weird smile. You were almost finished, just little Details left!! You drew him wearing his Job Unifrom. And.. Done! You wrote Your name..
"Hmm.. I think I'll call him Smile Guy, I don't know his name yet." You wrote Smile guy beside the sketch.

"it looks Ugly

.."it looks Ugly." You said in realization. "I'm gonna restart thi-" before you could finish your sentence someone interrupted.
"Is that Me?" It sounds like the guy in the counter, You looked up and its Him with the meal you ordered, you quickly hid your Sketchbook and Shook your head. "Nope..-" you were embarrassed..
"Oh, I see.. Its Beautiful Though." You never heard someone compliment your art before.. "wow.. really? " " Yes. " You were so Happy. Someone could Appreciate your Drawing, "Thank you! By the way.. is that my meal I ordered?"
You asked.

"yes." He said
He put the meal on the table. He was about to go but you stopped him. "Um, actually.. its you- I got embarrassed, my apologies." You looked at him in a flustered way with a feeling of embarrassment. "Its alright! No need to apologise, The drawing is so pretty :)" He smiled widely. "You can have it?" You think he will decline but he didn't. "Really? Sure!! Thank you." You scratched of the paper with the sketch on it and gave it to Him. " there you go! By the way.. what's your name?" You asked curiously but don't know why you asked. It just came out of your mouth. "Oh? I'm Bob Velseb. I'm pleased to meet you!"

"Bob velseb huh? My names [NAME] nice to meet you aswell!" You took out a smile on your face. "Oh well, I'll go now! Goodbye [NAME] see you later or somewhere." Bob said goodbye. "Goodbye, thank you for talking to me!" He left. You wondered...
Is he the manager or something? He was the one who took your order , or like maybe the one who cooked aswell and served it. Maybe he likes multi-tasking, that's a hardworking guy!

FLASHBACK IS STILL ONGOING!!!

FINALLY DONE EHEHEH
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT CHAP!! ♡♡