Chapter 166

Bear-san Makes A Birthday Cake

"Big Sis Yuna! You’re so mean! How could you leave without me!?"

Fina yelled at me and angrily clung onto me.

I had thought that she was going to tackle me, but I still managed to catch her properly.

"Sorry, but I thought choosing a dress would take a long time."

I couldn’t just tell her that I ran away because I hadn’t wanted to get caught up in it.

"I look forward to seeing you in a dress, though."

"Big Sis Yuna, you aren’t going to wear one?"

"No, I won’t. I don’t look good in dresses anyway."

"There’s no way that’s true. I’m sure that you would look beautiful in a dress."

"Thanks."

I knew she was just trying to flatter me, but her telling me that still made me happy.

"Oh right, Big Sis Yuna. I have something to ask you."

"What is it?"

"What are we going to do for her birthday present? What should we get her? Well, Noa-sama said a present wasn’t necessary, but don’t you agree that we should bring something at the very least?"

Was Noa trying to be considerate of Fina because she was a commoner?

Well, some people were happy with people just coming to their party and didn’t care about the presents, and I was sure that Misa wouldn’t mind not receiving a present if that meant Fina would be able to come to her party. After all, who would want to hear that someone couldn’t come just because they couldn’t afford to bring a present?

Fina didn’t want to come empty-handed, but she most likely didn’t know what sort of present would be acceptable for a noble like Misa.

Well, if I hadn’t asked Cliff, I wouldn’t know either.

"There is no way I will be able to buy a present that will make Misa-sama happy."

Fina said with a troubled expression.

"Also, if I give her something weird…"

"How about we give her a present together?"

If Fina couldn’t find a good present on her own, then sharing one with me wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Also, if people made fun out of it when they saw it, I would share her embarrassment.

"Give her a present together?"

"Yup, if we give her one together, you will feel less anxious, right?"

"True, but are you really okay with that?"

"Of course. I’m thinking of baking a cake for her. What do you think?"

"A cake?!"

"Yep, and we can make it together."

"Are you really sure about making a cake for her?"

"Yeah. So, will you make one with me?"

"I will. Thank you, Big Sis Yuna."

Unlike her previous tackle, she now embraced me warmly.

"I was thinking of also giving her Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear plushies."

"Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear plushies?"

Of course, she didn’t understand because I had never mentioned them before.