Chapter 198 Tailor-made weapons

"Why? People... Wow, what a beautiful beauty, even more beautiful than the beauty master, hello, my name is Hongfeng, and I am the beauty master's favorite summoned beast, you are so beautiful, be my daughter-in-law Okay? The beautiful master said that she is an ancient beast, and she will be very strong and handsome in the future, as my daughter-in-law..."

    Blinking her eyes ignorantly, Hong Feng roared in disbelief, and she inadvertently glanced at her out of the corner of her eye. Seeing Hong Zhong standing opposite Xie Wuya with tears in his eyes, the red light flashed, and he flapped his small wings and flew in front of Hong Zhong in an instant. His anxious appearance was similar to that of someone who saw Hong Zhong for the first time yesterday. After a fight, everyone supported their foreheads and prayed for him secretly in their hearts.

    "You idiot, get the hell out of here!"

    The veins on his forehead twitched and twitched, Xie Wuya finally broke out, paralyzed, why is he everywhere.

    "I don't want to..."

    "I can't help you!"

    With a flash of purple light, Hong Feng disappeared instantly with an unwilling figure, and what replaced him floating in midair was a purple summoning book wrapped in complicated black patterns.

    "Damn it, don't think about labor and capital letting you out again."

    With a wave of his hand, Xie Wuya put away the summoning book in a displeasure. Damn it, he has to force him to perform unique moves every time. My head hurts, little When will things grow up? If he continues to make trouble like this, maybe he can't help but kill him and make soup before he grows up.

    As everyone knows, Xie Wuya's annoyance is actually Feng Xingtian's annoyance, and everything about Hongfeng can be said to be 80% similar to him. Doesn't Feng Xingtian often tolerate his misbehavior and lewdness?

    "Derry, where's the lunch you prepared? I'm hungry."

    Yes, he must be hungry, otherwise why would he suddenly feel powerless?

    "Horse, pass it on immediately."

    After recovering from the shock, Derry ran out quickly. Before he left, he did not forget to wipe off his cold sweat. The princess was decisively rude, so terrifying, and she treated her summoned beasts so rudely. If it was them... De Rui didn't dare to think about it anymore, cold sweat had already soaked his back.

    "Brother Wu Ya, don't be angry, Hong Feng is still young, he will be fine when he grows up."

    Lan Ting walked up to him and held his hand intimately, both to comfort him and to say good things to Hong Feng.

    "Well, since everyone is here, let's have dinner together."

    Xie Wuya pushed her hand away indifferently, glanced at Xi Changfeng, Wei Chi Haoran and others who came at the same time, and walked past Lan Ting who was stunned into the gazebo. After Hongfeng's disturbance, and thinking of Lan Ting's concealment from him, he was no longer in the mood to maintain the usual pampering.

    Lan Ting's outstretched hand froze in mid-air stupidly, and didn't take it back for a long time, what happened to Brother Wu Ya? The way he looked at her just now was so strange and indifferent, as if he was looking at an insignificant stranger. Did she do something wrong?     Di Zijian and Han Mengli, who knew about it, shook their heads and didn't come forward to comfort them. In fact, they blamed Lan Ting a little bit. They loved her so much. She made a new friend and didn't tell them that she had to follow her. Only then did she know that in the end, she unexpectedly found out that the other party was approaching her intentionally. Anyone else would be upset, right?     "What are you doing? Why are you taking your anger out on Lan Ting? Leave him alone, let's go in."     Si Yunan who didn't know why glared at Xie Wuya, and pulled Lan Ting to sit directly opposite Xie Wuya, Didn't Hong Feng feel so bad today, making her angry? See if Lan Ting is scared.     "Hong Zhong, are you crying?"     When passing by his side, Yu Chi asked in a low voice, hidden concern hidden in it, before Hong Zhong closed his heart and refused to accept all good intentions, but today he discovered that it turned out that he was not genuine Isn't Yuchi Haoran standing in front of him his friend?     "Hehe... I'm fine."