The lone Cyborg (chapter 3)

" I've always wanted to be a hero as a kid, but growing up I had matured enough to realize that a dream of becoming a hero just isn't possible but then I got the omnitrix and my carefree simple life became more epic and adventurous but now it's just the same old and boring things. "

" The evil running rampant around the world has shown no signs of disappearing. It hasn't changed since I became a hero as a childhood hobby. "

In other words I'm having no effect on society?

" Even though in the beginning I just became a hero for fun but now that I think about it it's quite sad. Well as long as I can have fun fighting a monster again it doesn't matter "

" During the early days of being a hero I barely had aliens to choose from and they didn't have ultimate forms nor did I have master control. I can't forget about the time limiter too "

" I used to be creative when fighting monsters and now I just use the strongest aliens or go ultimate and one shot everything. "

" A hero risks his life for other people but if my life is not even in danger am I really a hero? "

as he was about to go to his balcony and water his plants a buzzing noise was heard by him.

Kai quickly smacked the mosquito " another bug who got one punched "

as he was about to leave the mosquito then appeared again

it landed on his right arm trying to suck his blood as he slammed it again

" Jeez annoying " he said in an annoyed tone   (damn bro fr?)

he then lifted up his right wrist and slammed on the omnitrix's faceplate

" STINKFLY! " the insect like alien yelled furiously 

" You're not the only annoying bug in this world "

stinkfly then chased the mosquito even firing off his goo to try to melt it 

the mosquito however fled from his house 

" Huh? Where'd everyone else go? " stinkfly said in confusion as he saw the entire city completely empty.

" Oh yeah I remember now, There was some sort of mosquito outbreak going on "

 On the other hand in City Z

a huge swarm of possibly millions of mosquitoes were roaming the city, hunting for their next prey.

In one of the stores in city z man came out with a bag filled with all the stolen items 

the man looked to be in his 20s. he had a crowbar in his left hand as he was walking out of the jewelry store.

"Thanks to that warning, they're all empty. Like anyone's dumb enough to believe they're gonna die from a mosquito bite." " What's the harm in losing a bit of blood when I can walk away with all this. " he stared at the stolen goods in his bag.

suddenly a massive gust of wind appeared knocking the man down.

it was the swarm of mosquitoes. The mosquitoes then surrounded the entire body of the man sucking his entire body dry. Once the mosquitoes were finished draining the man's blood his corpse remained fallen on the ground looking like a zombie.

The mosquitoes were hovering above the dead man's corpse as a bright red glow was revealed to be a pale skinned woman with mosquito features.  " Come on little ones, that wasn't enough blood to satisfy me. Bring me more blood " 

" Target has been acquired. " a robotic voice interrupted her as a giant blast of fire quickly attacked her and the mosquitos.

Mosquito girl, however dodged the attack in an instant.

" I see. you make the mosquitoes suck blood and then take it all for yourself. You must be controlling each of one of them with some sort of signal. That would explain their mysterious behavior, so If I were to get rid of you, the swarm will disperse as well." 

she chuckled at the young man's statement and ordered the swarm " Our next meal is here. Go drain that fool dry. "

The mosquitoes then fled towards the blonde man trying to suck his blood only to find out that he's not a human. " Incinerate. " He said as another large explosion was heard which killed the entire swarm of mosquitoes.

" I will eliminate you. Stay right where you are. " said the blonde cyborg as he lifted up his arm up aiming at her.

" You, eliminate me? Go on and try! " she yelled angrily

the blonde cyborg was then moving at full speed towards the mosquito girl. He used one of his canons blasts on a building to get to her. He threw out a massive punch at her, However she was quick enough to dodge it.  He then aimed at her using his canons. " Incinerate " 

She swiftly dodged all of his attacks and moved towards the cyborg, revealing that she took one of his arms using her stinger.

" Maybe a leg next time? " she stated as she found something missing. Her legs were gone.

" What the hell?-Where are my legs? " she said in confusion

The cyborg revealed her torn legs and tossed them aside the ground.

She then tried to escape from the cyborg and used her mosquito swarm as a shield.

" What the hell is that guy?. He'll kill me "

she then looked over to her swarm

" The townspeople may be hiding, but there are many animals to feed on. My little ones come and empty all your stored juices into me. " 

" So many. If she's been collecting blood from the entire town it definitely just isn't a food source for her. I should end this as soon as I can. " He thought as he aimed up at the mosquito girl, but a certain voice interrupted him.

" GET BACK HERE YOU DAMMIT! " a mysterious voice said angrily which belonged to a creature that looked like a red and black dinosaur who was chasing a mosquito and running at incredible speeds.

" A Monster?...Could it be one of her subordinates? " said the cyborg as he aimed at the monster.

                                                                                    THE END