Part 1: the start of the game.

"NO I AIN'T DOIN' THAT!" yelled Cuphead, "I DON'T WANNA!" "you have to! it's the rules of the game!" Mugman protested "he's right y'know.." said Chalice looking at the both of them "if you don't you loose the game." "what's wrong, Cuphead? are you gonna CHICKEN out?! guess that means I win!" Laughed Mugman "or me." Said Chalice "shush!" Mugman hissed "I AIN'T loosin' to you, GAME ON!" Cuphead yelled "CUPHEAD BE QUIET!!" Yelled a voice from downstairs, probably Elder Kettle. "So..are you gonna do it or what?" Chalice asked, "I don't wanna...but i'll do it anyway, it's better then loosing to Mugman, you I don't mind." Cuphead sighed "Uh thanks?" Chalice said, crossing her legs and waiting eagerly for him to do the dare. "Uh..what was the dare again..?" Said Cuphead, trying to get out of it. "For you to put on a dress." Said Mugman, who knew exactly what he was trying to do, "Now go on. DO IT!!" smirked Mugman "hey, calm down, it's YOUR dress, ain't it?" said Cuphead, who then burst into laughter along with Chalice. "OH STOP LAUGHING, IT WAS FOR A FSNCY DRESS PARTY." Yelled Mugman sourly "HAHAHAHAHHAHAH" Chalice and Cuphead didn't listen to him. Instead, they carried on laughing. "WELL I'M GONNA CHANGE YOUR DARE." Screeched Mugman with a strangely evil looking grin on his face, Cuphead knew he only had that look when he was planning something terrible, something embarrassing for him, but- Cuphead chose to act like he didn't care in front of Chalice. "Yea right, what to? 'wear a bow?' Ha!" taunted Cuphead, but deep down, he was terrified. "No. Something better, for you at least..!" Said Mugman. He looked at Chalice, Oh no. This was it for Cuphead. He knew he shouldn't have told Mugman that secret...