Michael

(A/N)
!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!

~~~

Can't they just go away? They keep getting louder and louder. They won't stop. I tried screaming. I took medication. They just won't leave me alone. My hopes are gone. I might not last. I have tried but they won't listen. They keep coming back. Tears run down my cheeks as I pick up the too familiar tool. My hands shake as I draw it across my skin. Numbness. I feel nothing. I keep doing it. Painting in colors of red as I glide over my wrist in horizontal lines. My creation. My masterpiece. My demons.

~~~

I sat in darkness, waiting for dawn to break. The fan was on. I tried focusing on one blade, but being in the dark doesn't help. Cool air rushed down over my skin as the fan spun overhead. I imagined that the air was blowing away all of my sins. All of my thoughts. All of my soul.

"Please go away," I silently told them.

Michael stirred next to me in sleep. He's groaned as he turned over, and lied his hand gently onto my stomach. Even in his sleep, he will never let me go. God, I love him so much. He doesn't even know. I love his smile, the way his eyes light up when he laughs, his passion for music. I love him and that's it. I love him. Sometimes, I just can't believe it. How could I be with him? He is in a famous boy band, and I'm nothing. Just a girl from the middle of nowhere.

He tells me I'm perfect and beautiful, but how could I believe him? I'm neither perfect nor beautiful. I look like shit. I've got purple-gray hair cut into a pixie cut, my thighs are to big, my nose is weird, I've got pudge on my stomach. I'm just a fat, lazy girl who doesn't care about herself.

Michael stirs once more before mumbling something and yawns. His eyes stay closed but I know he is awake. I reach over and brush his unruly mess of hair out of his face. He leans into my touch and pulls a small smile.

"Hi," his rough voice whispers into the dark.

"Hello," I reply. His smile widens and one eye opens. He looks at me. I can't see it but I can feel it. The piercing way his gaze feels upon my skin. Goosebumps trail down my back. I stare back.

After a minute of comfortable silence, he speaks again. This time, his voice a bit louder.

"What time is it?" He asks. I turn my body sideways to look at the digital clock placed on my nightstand. It read: 5:47.

"Almost six," I tell him. My hand reaches to touch his cheek. I hesitate when I see his hand move. He then grabs mine and persuades me to continue. He places my hand on his left cheek and keeps his hand over mine, slightly intertwining our fingers together. His eyes close and I watch him. His chest rising and falling in breaths, his small smile, his hair moving gently with the air current from the fan. He is beautiful.

I see his mouth move and realize he is talking to me.

"What?" I suddenly question.

"You're beautiful," he quietly answers.

"You're eyes are closed, how would you know?"

"I know because I see you every day and your face in planted into my mind now. I can see you anytime I want. And right now, you are beautiful." His eyes open and gaze at me. His stare penetrating my skin. I love this. Being with him. Nothing but us. Me and him. If only it could last longer.

I see the tint of blue from the window. The first warning of dawn. I glance at the clock again. 6:03. Damn. I look back at him and his eyes are still locked on me.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you," he whispers. So soft, I could barley hear him. I smile and lean in closer, our noses touching.

"I love you."

"I also love the way you're lacking of bra." He gropes my hip, pulling me closer, our chests squish together. I gently punch him in the arm and giggle. As I try to push away, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me even closer, if that's possible. His face nuzzles into my neck. I can feel him mouthing at the skin. The sting of teeth scraping across my pulse point suddenly takes over my body. I melt into his touch. He holds me so tight, we are nothing but us. We are one.

But I know soon there only will be one.

A broken one.

(A/N)
Hey, um, I guess I just got bored and started to write this as I went. Probably really bad. Sorry. Well, anyways thanks for reading! This part isn't finished I'll post the next if this actually gets reads.