𝒐𝒏𝒆 ~ ☽ °.;

✧ ˚ · .˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷

✧ ˚ · .˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷
ring!

ugh... mondays always suck.. you thought to yourself. you were currently at school, waiting for class to start.

but, of course, that didn't stop the bullies.

a tall white haired male with big arms stood hovering above you. you looked up slowly and gulped.

the male grabbed your h/l h/c and gave you a smug grin.

your heart hammered with adrenaline, in a mere panic, not knowing what to do or say.

you've always been timid, and shit with people. but when it came to situations like this, it was rare that you would say something.

i mean honestly, who could blame you...

"hey hey hey kiddo! you got fuckin' lunch money?" his fucking breath stank. jesus.

you shook your head without uttering a word. pissing off this guy may lead you to getting eaten like a crocodile to its prey.

"not gonna fuckin' talk, huh? do you KNOW who i am??" he barked at you, and you covered your nose. you then shook your head once again.

"how do you NOT know?! i am the one and oni, aratak-" the man barked once again but was interrupted.

two short boys stood behind itto, their arms crossed and clearly annoyed by his presence.

"itto. let them go." one glared.

✧ ˚ · .˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷

itto let go of your hair and you got a better look at the two boys.

woah... they're... really pretty...

the one who spoke had gorgeous dark teal hair, long side bangs hung at the front whilst the back was shorter. he had streaks in his hair, and golden honey amber eyes.

the other was also the same height, with an indigo-purple mullet, draping gorgeously and framing his violet eyes perfectly.

both of them wore rather dark and alternative clothing, making them like an intimidating duo of the school.

"xiao? scaramouche? the fuck are you emo bitches doing here?" itto scoffed and laughed to himself.

the boy's glares only got worse and scarier.

"we fucking said, let them go." the purple one said with a gritted tone.

"or what? maybe they are my friend!" he smacked his giant arm around the small of your back, and you jumped.

you shook your head a "NO!!" to the boys and they smirked at itto's obvious lie.

"you seriously think you're gonna convince us that you have friends? hilarious." the purple one continued. "now, get the fuck out of our faces and give them to us."