𝒕𝒘𝒐 ~ ☽ °.;

✧ ˚ · .˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷

✧ ˚ · .˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷

oh gods... he's... gorgeous.. you thought to yourself. xiao, scaramouche and venti clearly noticed your obvious flustered reaction.

"oi! kazu!! come over here! ehe~" venti giggled and ushering the pretty boy to your group.

"good job, drunk boy.." scara sighed and crossed his arms with a sarcastic tone.

you begin to panic and turn bright pink. you were suddenly at a loss for words again the closer the boy came up to you.

"ah, good morning, xiao, kuni, venti. who is this sweetheart you have here?" the gorgeous red eyed male gazed at you deeply.

oh archons, how embarrassed you felt at that moment...

"they're y/n, xiao and scara found them getting harassed by itto earlier." venti patted your shoulders to ease your social anxiety.

"they are very shy, so be gentle with them. ehe~" venti chirped excitedly.

you couldn't even say anything to the male. the man named kazuha certainly made your heart race as he continued to examine you.

"hello, y/n. i am kaedehara kazuha, i believe i have seen you before... in the arts club i believe?" kazuha tilted his head and you nodded, confirming his guess.

he then gave you a happy smile. "it is quite nice, to meet another artist alike. i too am into arts, although i am more towards poetry and writing."

your eyes sparkled at his interests. he definitely seemed to fit the poet look, with his modern almost dark academic clothing and hairstyle.

shit, he's so-

"um.. y-you're... really.. pretty.." you mumbled shyly. you then proceeded to cover your face with your sweater paws in embarrassment.

did i really just say that..?!

kazuha smiled and chuckled to himself. his laugh, of course, matching his warm autumn beauty. "you're adorable, y/n."

he leaned and gave you a headpat.

back to being flushed.

"they're so fucking adorable together...! i am taking a picture. xiao, get me my polaroid camera..!" venti giggled in his minimalistic outfit.