Ghost x Soap

Ghost was standing in the shower letting the cold water hit is neck. After training all day he was tired and sore, but all he could think about was how John Mactavish one of his closest friends looked while they were trainings. How his arms looked while they hit the punching bag. How he looked doing push ups. How the sweat looked rolling down his neck, how his chest rises and falls when he's out of breath. And most importantly how he grunts when he's doin push ups.

Ghost didn't know why but he felt his chest heat up at the thought of all this. He wanted an awnser on why he had been staring at Soap for the past few days. It was unclear to him why this was happening and why he was feeling this way. As he thought back to training he body started to heat up even more in a way he thought he could only feel about girls. What was up with him? Did his brain think Johnny was a girl?

He started feeling aroused and he couldn't control it. He looked around himself trying to find something to fix this problem of his. Then he spotted a soap bar, it was a weird one Price bought it because everyone was dropping the soap on the floor and it kept getting dirty. It had a whole in the middle to fit a finger or too, it was for grip. Ghost thought about it for a second, the thought 'you only live once' slipped into his mind. If anything he could just wash it off if he got it dirty, it was soap whats the big deal. Everyone uses soap differently and this was going to be his way of using it.

As he ran the soap under some water as lubricant he thought about how this was disgusting, and how other people use this soap. But those thoughts soon came to an end when he started to line is cock up to the whole. As he started to push into the whole in the soap the started to think that this was a crazy idea, and that he needed mental help. But als soon as he felt the pleasure that came with pushing your dick into a whole that's just a bit to small his mind was cleared. "Oh fuck" he murmured under his breath"

"Fucking hell" he said in pleasure. After his dick was all the way in he started to thrust in and out. He let out a grunt in as he started to speed up. All that came out of his mouth was a line of grunts and 'fuck'. As he was pumping into the soap bar faster and faster he let out a "fuck Johnny" and kept pushing farther into the bar. He now had his left hand holding him as he leased onto the tiled bathroom wall.

"Johnny" he panted. "Oh my god, fuck" he repeated, as he got closer and closer he felt a knot in his stomach. He kept pumping faster and faster, he let out a grunt and his pumps became more sloppy.
He pumped a few more time until he felt a release and he came onto his hands and bar of soap. "Johnny" he grunted out as his organism hit. When he looked down at the mess he made he released that maybe
he was gay, and had feelings for one of his closest friends.

—————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed!
So more about the alternative ending. I was thing about making one where Soap caught Ghost and they you know ;)
So tell me if your interested and if you are I'll post a second part to this and that will be it!