04.

"Alright fellas that's it for today

"Alright fellas that's it for today. I'll see y'all first thing in the morning at 6 AM. 6:01 you late & you running." Coach yelled as I continued to lay on the gym floor, in the same position that I had been in for the last past 10 minutes of practice.

Your boy was burnt out today.

"MORANT YOU GOOD?" I heard him yell

"Yes sir, I'm good coach."

"Alright. PACK 6:00 AM NOW!"

"I got you coach... You alright bro." I heard Tap ask, handing me a Gatorade before holding out his hand to help me up

"Yeah, I'm good broskii." I said grabbing ahold of his hand, standing to my feet "Coach worked the shit outta us today."

"On god." He said turning his Gatorade up "You finna head back to the crib?"

"Probably so. I was gone hit up Taylor & see if she wanted to hang for a minute but shit we gotta be back in the bitch at 6am, I'm probably just finna go back to the crib shower & crash."

"I feel you."

"What you bout to do?" I asked him

"Probably hang out with Lay & Dess for a minute." He said pointing to the set of bleachers where they was sitting engaging in their own conversation

"Nigga you hang out with them almost every day. Y'all got y'all own lil click & nobody told me shit. You, Jaren, Jayda, Dess, Lay & Leah. That's her name right."

"Yeah that's her name & Nigga I be inviting you to kick it with us but your ass be having other shit going on. Outta this whole month & a half we all been kicking it, you've only been with us like twice."

"Yeah yeah... What up Lay, What up Dess." I spoke once we made it over to them

"Hey Ja." They both spoke back

"LayLay you don't miss not one open practice do you?"

"Nope." She said popping the p "You know when it comes down to my man imma support however, whenever."

"& I appreciate you baby." Tap said pecking her lips

"Okay okay. Get a room." Dess said standing from the bleachers, placing her bookbag on her shoulder " I'm bout to be out."

"I thought you was hanging with Tap & I." Lay said to her

"I honestly don't feel like third wheeling tonight. Imma let y'all get y'all quality time in... I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow after I finish my appointments."

"What you about to do then?" Lay asked her

"Ion know, I was suppose to be having lunch with my dad but he canceled on me because his meeting got pushed back. You booed up, Leah ass is somewhere with Jaren & Jayda got class.. Guess I'm bout to go back to my dorm & find me something to eat."