Chapter Five: The Feld

*Authors note: Hello to anyone who is currently reading my story! I hope it's good so far. This chapter is personally of my favorites and I hope you like it too. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions but only if they're positive. Cheers!*

What I saw in front of me was a tall, wide building. It was made of crystal and it had lots of carvings all over it. Most of them were swirls. It was very, very beautiful.

"Oh. My. Gosh" I breathed.

Sam laughed.

"I know right?"

There were other kids here. Some were older, others younger. All of them were playing some sort of game. Some were playing tag, a group was at a beach building sandcastles. The beach had coaal black sand and the water was a light purpley color.

"Come on, you need to talk to Ila."

We started walking up the hill and towards the crystel house. The doors flew open at our presence. Unlike the outside, the inside looked completely normal as if it wasn't made of anything fragile, like crystel. There were three large, cushiony, green sofas lined together in a row in front of a huge, stone fireplace. All of this was on the left side of the large, rectangle room. On the right side was a very long table with at least 30 chairs neatly surrounding it. Between the two sides was a large magnifigant staircase.

As we walked through the room i could feel something soft and fuzzy underneath my feet. I looked down and saw my shoes were gone and I was walking on white carpet. Sams shoes were gone too but he didn't seem to notice. I looked around and saw lots and lots of shoes lined up neatly next to each other against the staircases wall.

"Ila doesn't like us wearing shoes inside of C.H."

"What's C.H"

"Celestial House," He said simply. "Ila will explain anything if you have any questions. She pretty much knows everything." Sam told me.

We went upstairs and started to walk down and extremely long hallway. There were rooms on each side of it. They looked like bedrooms because one of the doors had a sighn on it saying "Susie's room. STAY OUT!" I could also hear muffled voices behind the doors. I kept following my friend down the hall until he stopped in front of a large, white door. He knocked three times then waited quietly.

"Enter." Said a light voice.

He went inside and so did I. We were in a light room, where there were many windows that were opened and the cream wallpaper, that had flower and fruit designs, reflected the bright sunlight. There were bookshelves lined up next to each other on all the walls, except for where the windows and door were. They were in all shapes and sizes. Some were tall and thin a few were short and wide but there were also a couple of average sized ones. And all of them were filled with books. I could stay in here and read for hours if I were allowed to. There was a large wooden desk that had piles of papers on it. In front of the desk there were two cushiony chairs. Soon I saw a person was behind the pile of papers. She looked up.

"Ah," She said. "Samuel. How may I help you today?"

"I found a Newbie today, Ila." She stood up right after he said that.

Ila was a very tall, thin woman. She looked young but her eyes looked as if they'd been around for a very long time. She wore a black dress so long that it went to the floor. On the skirt there were white swirls designed onto it. She had platnum blonde hair the was tied into a tight bun. Her presense seemed to glow. Well she's pretty, I thought to myself. I wish I could be that pretty.

"Emily Cilton." She said.

"How did you know?" I started to get suspicious.

"I know many, many, many things Ms. Cilton," She looked me in the eye and then picked up a packet. "Also we've your paper work right here. We have been expecting you for a while."