Welcome!

Hello wonderdul people!

There are a few things that I want to unpack, first off I wanted to make this book for the people who are struggling to find ideas, even tho I do that myself. I'm always struggling to find inspiration and that's why I made this book to hopefully help others in need.

There will be no rules. Usually I see others with them but me personally that takes away the fun. I just want you guys to be able to enjoy what you love doing!

There is one thing that I do ask of. If you do go through with the idea and end up publishing it. I would love to be tagged and see the stories come to life, thank you ^-^

The ideas that I propose will be inspired from kdramas and maybe even other writers on this app, I will be tagging them if that happens. Some will also be from pinterest as well!

There will be Dialogues, Oneshots, and if anyone wants something longer than oneshots then there will be some that take longer to write such as a series.

I will also be recommending the kpop idols for the ideas, these are just my suggestions and can be changed any time. You can alter the ideas to whatever degree you choose to write for your story as well!

Oh and one last thing, if anyone has any requests please feel free to write them down in the comments. I would really appreciate that :) (I hope that makes sense?)

Anywho I won't keep you from reading much longer so no further ado and let's get on with the ideas <3