a birdie returns

Tim crouched on the large sky scraper in broad daylight. He pulled down his ebony hood to rich black hair. He breathed in a whiff of the kryponite lead concoction he had created that radiated off cells in his hood on command. This encapsulated him coming off his hood and cloak. It was so he was untraceable by any kryptonian, say superman or... Conner.
But since he was now finished with his mission of sin he simply clicked a button and the silent unseeabke fog was meadowed out. Help that he stood and allowed his cape ro flow in the wind. Now where ever Conner was he would likely be able to hear his heartbeat. And hear him. The basics. His heartbeat was one of the many memorized by Kon. "It's good to be back" he smiled as he now has finished his self assigned mission and could probably relax.
...meanwhile
Kon, Bart, ans Cassie were all failing at playing Mario cart. They were gawking at eachothers failure in a playfully devious way. However suddenly Conner looked shaken as he turned almost to hear something better.
"Uhh, Kon something up" Cassie asked as he eyed him worriedly.
"I-I can hear Tim's heartbeat again" he muttered turning in the direction of the titans tower that ould be Gotham, just miles away.
"Wha- how?" Cassie asked trying her very hardest to hide her glee and be serious. Bart wasn't trying he looked shocked and ecstatic.
"And he just spoke, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go check it out." Conner said determinedly.
"What did he say?" Asked Cassie.
"He said it's good to be back, and I'm going to guess there is a reason I couldn't hear his heartbeat." Kon said before flying off in search of Gotham.
"We'regoingafterhim... right?" Bart asked excitedly.
"Course" Cassie said as Bart picked her up and ran at the speed of sound.
...
Before he knew it Conner was sta ding in front of him shocked, and then Bart holding Cassie.
"Tim! It looks like you" Bart said excitedly while Kon and Cassie looked to be analyzing the situation with undeniable hope.
"Well, I mean it is. I've been... busy, umm doing stuff, I would've called but.... I didn't have the access" Tim explained hoping to avoid having to explain what he was doing. Ya know agreeing to become Ra's AL Ghul's lover to gain control of the league of assassins before murdering him and his assassins.
"Wow, vague must be our word of the day" Cassie spoke dryly.
Just then the signal landed on teh roof looking beyond confused.
"Umm, hi Cassie, Conner, and Bart, but don't you guys know B has his whole no meta shtick, also who's that, because again I think batman would be agains-" he was cut of by Cassie.
"This is our friend, I think in fact Batman would be ecstatic at his presence, in fact take us to the cave right now" Cassie told him as Tim groaned, this completely removed his dramatic reveal.
"Really.. causs I don't know about that" signal said a little more confused.
"Trustusbatmanknowsthisguyalothellbesuperhappytoseehim-" Bart rambled on as they walked with Signal to the cave.
"If this gets me benched I am blaming on you strange person"
Signal muttered.
"You can call me Res Robin." He responded. Signal looked although he was deep in thought before they arrived in the cave.
"Uh, hi B, I'd you aren't busy YJ just brought some guy with black, calls himself Red Robin to teh cave and says you'll wanna meet him, I don't really know so I'm hoping it'll make sense to you." Signal explained awkwardly.