The Boy

A day or two after the "accident" or whatever their calling it around here.
They bring me back to my padded room and my old straight jacket. To be all honest I missed it!

I slide down on of the walls, leaning my head back and falling in to a light sleep.

I was woken up by a loud noise, "great someone is visiting today!" I say to myself in great announce.

I force my eyes to open to see a boy around my age sitting in my room leaning against the opposite wall.

"Glad to see you awake!, you have a roommate!" The man says cheerfully.

He points to the boy "this is Jake, he needed someone to be friends with and I thought of you first!" He says as he starts to walk out of room "and remember NO KILLING EACH OTHER!" he says before slamming the door

Ace's P.O.V
I sit there staring at Jake for a while trying to break him down by piece by piece. But I finally look away because some weird thing is telling me not to be creepy. Wtf brain!. I mean he is kinda cute with his blue eyes, brown hair that swoops and he seems built and omg brain stop it! Youre being normal!
Jake looks at me weirdly so I close my eyes and drift back to sleep thinking and hoping this is all a dream.

Jake P.O.V

The man drags me into this room where there is this girl sleeping in the corner. What the hell am I doing in this room?!
I zone out as he talks to her but zone back in when the words "don't kill each other" was said and the door slammed. Rude man, I look at the ceiling but quickly look at the girl because she was staring at me.
Wow, she has pretty eyes! Green and gold and omg no just no! Brain quit!
She looks away quickly then goes back to napping? I'm guessing
She has pretty black hair and looks peaceful when sleeping......why am I thinking this?!, I'm just going to go to sleep. As I close my eyes I wonder if she will be here when I wake, I kinda hope she's the only person I've been around for a year after coming here. I slip into a dark sleep dreaming of nothing.