Trying not to kill

Ace's P.O.V

When I finally wake up, I see the boy is still in my room. "Alright I'm done with this!" I say to myself as I slide up the wall walking over to him. Funny part about my room there is no way of stopping anything unless they scream. I giggle to myself as I kick him slightly, nothing. Growing more annoyed I decide to drop on the floor and head butt him. Yay that got him up!!!! I giggle as he sits straight up and looks at me. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He basically yelled. I hadn't known he is where a mask to shield he's mouth. I smirk as he looks at me, "why the hell are you still here?!" I say become annoyed at the boy. "I'm you're new roommate" he says smirking. Did he just smirk?! Hell no! I decided to head butt him again, laughing he said "its on bitch", and tackles me.

Jake P.O.V
As I sit there in enjoying my darkness I'm woken by a small nudge, whatever. Next thing I know I'm being hit! I wake up to see her smiling and giggling looking at me!. I straighten up " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell through this face mask. She ask me "why are you here" feeling as she had just hit me or head butted me? I dunno all I know is I was going to have fun! "I'm you're new roommate" I say while smirking. She got pretty annoyed with my smirking and she head butts me...again.. "Its on bitch" I say and tackles her.