Perfect | Part 1, Connor x Reader

Song: Breakfast by Dove Cameron

-------------------------------

You're a deviant who was made to be a spy for the government, but once they found out you had emotions they didn't approve, and they sent you to be interrogated by the police. Your current mission is to escape the police, by any means necessary.

Connor is secretly a deviant and has never really questioned it, and has not had a problem hiding it. Until now.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Connor's POV
-------------------------------

Fantastic.

I get to prove myself to Hank, Gavin, and Amanda all at once. I just have to make sure it talks. Easy enough, I'm sure. Deviants are strangely predictable at times.

I would know because, I am one. They don't know this, of course, but I think I always have been. Cyberlife needs better programming.

Anyway, enough of that. I fixed my tie and walked into the debriefing room. As I walk into the room I can see Hank, Gavin, and Chris have already arrived. Hank is already interrogating the deviant as Gavin spews nonsense to Chris who nods his head occasionally.

As I approach the mirror, I scan the deviant in the next room. Its stress level is at a 7%, and its model is an SS900. An extremely rare prototype with all of them being made directly by Elijah Kamski himself. There was 10 models made of this android. They were all purchased by the U.S. Government to be inhumanely efficient spies, with their strength, endurance and IQ being far above average.

My concentration is broken when Hank slams his hands on the desk, to which the deviant does not flinch or move at all. It keeps the same cunning smile it had moments ago. This seems to only enrage Hank more, but he contains it and ends up leaving the room.

I expected the deviant to not like Hank leaving, because it seemed like it was trying to provoke a reaction, but she just waved goodbye and blew him a sarcastic kiss.

This may be harder than I expected.

Although she's a little different from most we encounter, I'm sure I can crack it. I'm certain of it. I always accomplish my mission.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Hank bursts in the door.

"We're wastin' our time interrogating a machine, we're gettin' nothing out of it!" Hank says. I think his pride is hurt because he couldn't make it talk.

How sweet.

"Could always try roughin' it up a little," Gavin interjects as he glares at me, "After all, it's not human."

He's quite funny at times. I find it easier to just respond factually, it annoys him more anyway.

"Androids don't feel pain. You would only damage it, and that wouldn't make it talk. Deviants also have a tendency to self destruct when they're in stressful situations."

Hank retorts, without looking at me, "I get the feeling it's not one to follow the 'tendency.'"

"I don't either, Lieutenant, but it is the smartest approach to try and keep it calm as long as we can." I don't think it should be a problem though, it's still at a 7%, looking content to just stay there if it had to. Strange.

"Okay, smart-ass. What should we do then?" Gavin said, trying to make me look like a fool. Unfortunately for him, I don't plan on obliging.

"I could try questioning it."