Longing

Lady Lesso told the wolfs to pack my bags and to bring them into her room while I was still standing there not daring to risk a move. I just looked at the girls and I guess there were shocked as well. I mean, what student stays in a room with a dean?
I held eye contact with Lesso for a short moment. I inhaled and opened my mouth to say something to her but I got interrupted as Sophie quickly walked past me and in front of Lady Lesso.
,,Excuse me, ma'am. You seem to be in charge here and some kind of weird mistake has been made. I'm in the wrong school." Sophie complained and Hester rolled her eyes while Anadil tried to suppress a laugh. Dot just stood their and stopped chewing her chocolate. ,,Mmh, how stressful and improbable. Back up!" Lady Lesso said and pushed her away with her cane as she gasped. My teacher then turned towards me. ,,Now let's go, Ms. Devil." She said. She noticed that I wasn't going to move. ,,Oh, don't be ridiculous. I mean where else do you want to sleep? In the halls? Or in the woods with the monsters?" I shook my head but tried to make it unnoticeable for anyone else.

She raised her eyebrow and smiled. She then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. Again. But she wasn't that rushed this time. We were walking slow enough for us to hear Hester yelling at the blonde girl. ,,Are you fucking blind not to see that NOW was not the right moment for the princess to complain!"

I stayed quiet while Lady Lesso took me to her room. I wanted to pull back a little but she wouldn't allow that since her grip, once again, was tighter than any rope or cuff could be. She opened the door of her room and pushed me inside. My bags were already set in the middle of the room. I turned around as I heard her locking the door behind us. So now, there was no escape.

,,Let me go." We held eye contact as I spoke. ,,Calm down, Ms. Devil. You really need rest. It was a long day." She said, pouting a little for fun and stepped towards me in a painfully slow pace. I started to get a little mad. ,,I said let. me. go!" I barely could finish my sentence. She turned us around and slammed me against the door harshly. I gasped as she pinned me against the wall with her hands and pushed herself against me, holding me in place.

,,Do you really think that you are telling me what to do?" She laughed and caressed my cheek with her left hand. ,,Oh, belive me, y/n. One flick of my finger and you'd be on your knees for me." She said, pressing herself even more against me. ,,Oh Lesso, I don't think so." I said. Her only answer was a challanging smirk as she raised on of her eyebrows.

She pushed her knee between my legs and rubbed it against my center. I inhaled sharply and held my breathe. I bit my lip hard to suppress my moans. She noticed that my legs got weak and laughed evily. ,,You've been such a dirty brat lately, y/n. My job as your dean is it to correct this behavior." She said with a raspy voice. My breathe was heavy at this point and if Lesso didn't hold me against the wall, I think I would have fainted.

She grabbed a fist of my hair and pulled it back. I could feel her lips hovering over my neck, ghosting over my skin. I couldn't wait anymore but all I did was staying still.

She pulled my head towards her so I could face her. She basically forced me to look at her. ,,I've been waiting way too long to have you right here and now. I'll make sure you won't be able to sit down tomorrow." Is the last thing she said before allowing our lips to touch. It was gentle at first. It was passionate. She groaned quietly as I leaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her neck, pushing my hips against her. She bit my lip and asked for entrance. I parted my lips and her tongue started to explore my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but of course she won.

I moaned into her mouth as she grabbed my thighs, her naild digging into my skin and pulled me even closer. I went to unbotten her shirt but she broke the kiss and grabbed my wrists. ,,Be patient, darling." She demanded. She took my hands and pinned them above my head. Then held them with one hand. I looked at her lips and she licked them. Lesso lowered her face and kissed my neck slowly and softly. I let my head fall back because of the pleasure. After a few seconds she started sucking on it hard, leaving dark purple marks for sure. She also bit my neck and I really tried hard to stay quiet, which made her smirk.

She used her other hand to lift up my dress, pulling it over my head to undress me. I stood in front of her now. Only in my black heels and black laced underwear. After admiring my body, she came close to me again. She cupped my center with her hand and my breast with the other which made me gasp. She looked at me one more time, like she was asking for permission. ,,Please, mommy." I let out when a wave of courage hit me. ,,That's all I wanted to hear, sweetheart." She said and she kissed me again, biting my lip hard. I winced. She pushed her palm against my core. ,,I wanna hear you, y/n." She whispered in my ear after breaking the kiss. She pressed her thumb against my clit. ,,Leonora!" I moaned out. ,,Good girl, now I'll make you scream it." She said and bit my ear lobe. She lossened her tie. ,,Undress me, darling." She said.

I bit my lip once again as I unbuttoned her shirt, slowly revealing her black bra. I looked at her body and got a little distracted, while admiring her. How could someone be so beautiful? I asked myself before coming back to reality. I let the shirt fall off her shoulders and got closer to her to take off her trousers. ,,Good girl." She praised me as she stepped out of her shoes. She kissed my nose and I giggled softly which made her smile.

Lesso let go of me for a short moment only to grab my thighs to pick me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around her body. She carried me over to her bed and threw me on it. She straddled my hips and pushed me into the sheets. She looked at me, her gaze filled with hunger and lust. I groaned softly because of how good her warm skin felt against mine.

She grabbed behind her to take off her bra, showing me her beautiful breasts. She was perfect. She lowered her head to kiss me. We started making out and she put her hands behind my back to take off my bra as well and she threw it behind her. She kissed my neck, collar bones and stopped at my breasts. My breathe was heavy at this point. She grabbed my left breast and I moaned as I felt her nails on my skin before she closed her lips around my right nipple. I was overwhelmed with pleasure as I felt her thigh between my legs once again.

She kissed and licked her way down until she reached my panties. She took the hem of it to pull it down my legs. She also took of my heels.
I looked at her and couldn't wait to get my release. She came up to kiss me again. She kissed my ear and my jawline. I then felt her lips on my neck, sucking on my sweet spot once again. I moaned loudly, not caring if anyone would hear me.

She put her fingers up to my mouth and I slightly parted them, taking her index and middle finger into my mouth. She watched me while pushing her fingers further into my mouth. I sucked on her fingers and she moaned softly. ,,Oh, darling." She groaned with a raspy voice. She slipped her fingers out of my mouth.
,,Open your legs for me, dear." She demanded and I opened them. ,,A little wider, honey." My heartbeat increased and I opened them even more. She smirked.

She took the fingers she had put in my mouth before and pushed them inside of me. I almost screamed as I felt her digits curling and hitting me g spot. I grabbed the sheets hard. Lesso put the other hand around my neck and squeezed it while going faster and harder in and out of me, hitting me sensitive spot. She kissed me roughly and it soon turned into a sloppy kiss when she pushed her tongue inside of my mouth.

She went down with her face so her lips where hovering above my core. I felt myself getting closer. But suddenly, she stopped. I looked down to her and wanted to complain. But she soon replaced it with her tongue, pushing it inside of me and she circled my clit with her thumb with a high pressure. My back arched and my hands were buried in her hair. My walls were clenching araound her tongue to a point were I couldn't hold it anymore. ,,Mommy!" I shouted loudly.

,,Cum for me, y/n" She said before continuing to fuck me even harder. Tears were forming at the corner of my eyes. It only took me a few seconds for her to push me over the edge.

She helped me coming down from my intense orgasm. I was a hot mess. She cleaned me up and licked up all of my juices.

She came up and kissed me while covering us with her sheets. I smiled as she pulled me in her arms. ,,You did so well, y/n." She said and I buried my head at the crook of her neck.