Hope

2 weeks later
My pov

It's been 2 weeks and I've healed a little she has been with me almost every day but it's hard cuz of work so she's constantly going back and forth .I'm laying in bed when I hear my door bell ring I slowly walk to the foyer I open it it's the dcf lady "hello" hi I have to speak with u ok come in I hold my stomach cuz it still hurts a little we go and sit in the living room she pulls out a bunch of papers "whats this  about " Brandon he doesn't want the kids anymore they showed up to school with bruises and cuts said daddy did it when he was mad now we can't give them back to u until we see your stable and u have a steady income 

What!! I have the money to support them and the doctor cleared  me awhile ago I'm better now I can take care of my kids please they are all I have and this asshole is not gunna stop me I say standing up look I have a beautiful house my bank account is more then enough I run my own small business I own multiple airbnbs this house has more then enough room please
"We can take it to court that's the best I can do it buys u more time and they won't get thrown in the system."

Her pov
I just got off work and I'm off to see ivory I pick up some Starbucks and head to the house I walk in and she's pacing around the living room on her  phone " ok but how long will it take to get them.what do u mean they have to stay with him till we get it sorted out he can't keep hurting them I'll I'll never get to see them he hurt me put me in the hospital." I go to the mental hospital one time and they question it. he raped me and he gets the only thing that makes me happy. tear's run down her face she throws her phone it shatters little pieces of class everywhere. she runs up to me and berries her head in my chest.
We sat for hours on the floor as she just cried I tilt her face up and kiss her.look at me baby it's going to be ok we'll get them back .I rub her back and Kiss her head.
I have someone I want u to meet ok I'll think you'll. Enjoy his company
I carry her to the bed and kiss her I'll be back with takeout in a little.I run to get some Chinese food and to get Ty from my moms.

My pov
I'm sitting in the living room watching tv when I hear her car pull up i hear a tiny little voice .she walks in with the cutest little man I've seen his hair is curly he's sun kissed with little freckles on his face he comes up to me not a care in the world crawls under my blanket and snuggles up to me.hi there little man what's your name I look up at her and smile .she goes into the dining room to set up the food "my names Ty Im this many he holds up 4 fingers i think my mom really likes u your the opposite of my dad" oh I say he gets a little closer he and and hugs me  just above a whisper thanks for making her feel like that I've herd her cry way to many times cuz my dad is mean and hits her.I'm a little taken back by that he's really smart For a 4 year old.
"Hey everything is set up"Ty  runs to the dining room I look at her I grab her face lightly and kiss her your perfect love I give her a fat ass hug .come on guys we gotta eat.coming we laugh .I love u baby thanks for making me feel a little better.

I sit at the end of the table and then them on both sides we continue to eat and talk about our day.you know T  I have 2 kids that would love to play with u."really are they here"I look down and take a deep breath no but they will be soon u can play in the play room if u want I'll show u it's on the 2nd floor I'll take u when we are done eating .so "how was everyone's day"it was good he says I got to play with a big truck at school and then me and grandma got ice cream she was talking and said mommy's been looking extra happy lately she's probably getting laid whatever that means I choke a little and laugh I look over and she's dying and her face is all red .T don't talk like that and don't repeat what she said ok. "Why are u laughing though"."nothing your to young.

Her POV

We finish eating and I tell T to go wash hands. "ivy can show up the playroom" "sure buddy let's go".she went to get up and as she did she put her hand on her stomach and winced her eyes looked watery.hey u good yeah yeah just a little sore".you should go lay down."no no no it's fine I need to stand and move around the doctor said it will help".I walk  to her babe if U wanna get better u have to rest "I'm fine please let it go".She's stubborn as fuck and I know the only way she's gunna do it is if it gets to the point where she's absolutely need to.

My pov
I never felt that pain before I still feel it but it's faint come on but I'll show u the playroom now I grab his hand and we make our way to the Elevator press 2 please we make our way up when the doors open his face lights up I can play with all this yep go ahead if u need anything there's a small kitchen over there with drinks and snacks and back there is the castle bathroom.wow he said and runs

I go back down stairs and into the kitchen hey love he should be busy for awhile I say and kiss her neck she turns around and puts her hands on my waist.oh really it's a good thing u can be quiet shestarts to kiss me as her hands roam my body, I jump up so that she's carrying me and she puts me on the table her hands go to the waist band of my pants and plays with it
I think we should take this upstairs.I take her hand and lead her to my room ————————————————————————

She pushes me on the bed and kisses down my body she puts my hands above my head and locked them in with the cuffs she kisses down my body and looks at me with devilish eyes her hands roam my body she gets to the  cut on my stomach and I flinch her eyes change immediately."are u ok love did I hurt u.""no it's just a little sore that's all.it's fine baby". I wrap my legs around her and pull her closer I'm fine her eyes go back to that dark color and she grabs my neck now that's my good girl we start to make out but this time it's full of compassion and love mixed with lust .I can't even think Straght.the things she does to me is unexplainable the feeling I get when she's close the way our tongues dance for Dominance but she always ends up winning  I end up turned around ass up with my legs speed apart she grabs the blindfold."let's have some fun baby"

I couldn't form any words properly.she slows down and takes the blindfold off I wanna see your face when u cum for me baby girl.with no warning she slams into me and keeps going till I can't take it anymore .after hours and hours or multiple rounds she falls next to me and kisses my head u did so good baby girl .she lets the handcuffs go and my hands fall I can't really feel my body I really needed that though I've been so stressed and that really helped.she goes to the bathroom and gets a towel to clean me up.come on baby let's get u in a nice bath.I try to get up but I fail my legs give out she picks me up and puts me in the bath thank u baby I say and touch her cheek ofc love.

Her pov

Wow that was probably the best I've had in awhile the way that with every thrust she make a noise and moved made me not want to stop .At first I was a little iffy cuz it's only been 2 weeks sense she's been out of the hospital and idk if she's healed all the way so it makes me nervous.I lay down next to her before getting up to get a towel I clean her up then lay down to cuddle  her for awhile I gave her sweet kisses and rubbed her back.I could tell she was a little uncomfortable and  went to go run her a bath I put different essential oils to help the sourness I put her in every position possible so she's gunna need it.

—————————————————
Ooopp is was kinda spicy 🌶️