Chapter 1 Struggle

(Trigger warning: Violence, rape, gore)

You had a hard life as it was, being a teenager, going to school. Trying to fit in. But this wasn't easy for you. Your name was Cassidy Jackson, an abnormal teenager at 17. You weren't a Christian like the rest of your class, you were a Nostic, not only that you were a witch. It also didn't help that you liked boys.

You got teased relentlessly by others in school. They called you names behind your back, and some thought it was cool to tease you for your sexuality. So you mainly kept to yourself. Friends betrayed you, your crush broke your heart, and what made it worse, is that some girl in the grade, below you thought to finish you off by saying you rapped her. Even though, you were gay, and in a grade above her people took her side.

You lost all your social life. So you lost your appetite, and your drive to live. You stopped coming to school, and your father blamed you to a point. Your mother eventually turned his veiw in your favor. Your older sisters went discomunicado. Even though they weren't in the highschool, they were both adults with families. But they just pretend you didn't exist. You weren't enjoying life at all.

You left the school on mental leave, and were trying to recover from this event. So as a way to get outside, you took hikes everyday to keep yourself outside. When you were little, you could swear you saw eyes in the forest watching you. But your parents told you it was just a nightmare. You trusted them and walked out into the woods for an evening stroll. It was autumn and it was almost Thanksgiving. So school let out early for break.

While you were walking you felt as if you were being fallowed. You kept glancing behind yourself however you saw nothing. You felt uneasy, but kept walking down the trail. The air around you was cold, and the chill was crisp. Things seemed fine, you knew you were alone, well at least you thought you were. Behind you, a twig snapped, you turned around slowly, then you saw them. Some of the bullies from the school were right behind you. One boy had a rope in his hands the other had a camera.

You started running best as you can. Jumping over tree stumps further into the woods. But the boys kept chasing you until they caught you. The one tied you up. Making sure all of your movement was banned. They then kicked, and punched you, all while they filmed it. Tears streamed down your face. The one boy came up with his camera, your eyes widened in horror as he unzipped his pants. "If you bite me, I will kill you." He then opened your mouth forcefully, and he stuck his disgusting member in your mouth. He started choking you, and when you tried reeling back he punched you in the face.

He then forced you to swallow as he finished in your mouth, then his friend had his turn. After they were done they closed the camera laughing. They didn't cut you free they left you there. You rolled over on your side, then threw up. Your breath was labored and pained, they further beat the shit out of you.

Your tears streamed down your face, their shoes slamming against your gut, and rib cage. The laughed at your misery, but a loud screech, like roar, something along the lines of a deer yelling. You saw the boys look up in horror and run, while you looked in the direction, of the roar. Your eyes widened as you saw the large beast towering over you. It looked down at you. It opened its mouth as it leaned down, and licked your face.

 It opened its mouth as it leaned down, and licked your face